Heritage Beach Horse Ride
First, you'll ride towards the beach. You'll pass castles and sugar factories dating back nearly 500 years ago. Watch out for herons and other water fowl as you make your way through the shallow waters. Enjoy a refreshment at the end of your ride!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Refreshments available for sale
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 240lbs to participate in this tour
- There is no age limit on this tour, however, all children must be able to handle their own horse which will be led my an experienced guide. Children are NOT permitted to ride on the same horse as their parents. All passengers must be at least 3 ft tall to participate.
This by far was one of my favorite tours. I conquered my fear of horses. The tour guides were very knowledgeable about the sites and scenes we passed. We sang along the way. When we made it to the beach, we took a rest and then mounted our horses and took them out into the sea! Beautiful Experience!
My daughter and I had a brilliant time. We had horses, April and Monday, and our guide was CJ Crazy Jamaican. The ride in the sea was exhilarating! I was pleased to find out that the operator uses rescued race horses. We would definitely do this again.
It was like a private excursion. The driver turned up at the hotel on time and after about a 20 minute ride I was at Hooves. After some forms and a safety briefing I was off on my ride through the plantation. My guide stopped to tell me about the history and he shared information about the trees and plants. Then we entered onto the beach. The horses got some rest and I had a cool cup of juice very nice indeed. We headed out into the water and the horses were amazing. We headed back into shore for another short break and then along the beach back on to the plantation to the starting point. I would definitely recommend and do again. I must look for some photos to add to this post.
The tour was well worth the fee. This whole experience exceeded our expectations. The pick up was right on time and the bus was clean and well airconditioned. The preparation for the ride was efficient and the horses were calm and well managed. But the ride itself was great. A brief trail ride to the beech and a longer than expected ride in the ocean was great. The horses were deep enough to be nearly swimming and water to our chests. Well done heritage. A great couple of hours.