Sea & Mangrove Kayaking
Enjoy a tranquil journey around the tropical islands and mangrove rivers of Okinawa. Traverse the clear blue of the ocean with a paddle across sea, or wade the mysterious deep with a mangrove kayak. Experienced guides will lead you to the beauty of Yadokari Island, featuring the opportunity to snorkel around the incredible coral reef. Alternatively, a sojourn through a mangrove river, around the Kin Town area, will bring you deeper into nature, amidst the quiet cacophony of flora and fauna. Perfect for groups of friends and families with young children, these trips invite you to a more laidback experience of Nago’s marine wonders, rife with peace and surprise at every turn and glide.
- Grab your paddles and head out to Yadokari Island on kayak (April-October), or sojourn through a mangrove river around the Kin Town area (November-March)
- On your sea kayak trip, enjoy snorkeling in clear, blue Okinawa waters and meet local sea life…
- …Or meet local wildlife under the water and along the river banks, on a mangrove kayaking experience
- Make it a fun filled trip for the family – or your pack of friends!
- Get to know more about the region with the knowledge of your experienced guides
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 2 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email