Bagan Cultural Full Day Tour
The rich cultural heritage in Bagan will fascinate travelers who are interested in immersing themselves in the history and culture of Myanmar. The tour begins with a pick up right from your hotel in Bagan where you will first be brought to explore six iconic monuments: Shwezigon Pagoda, Ananda Temple, Dhammayangyi Temple, Htilominlo Temple, Thatbyinnyu Temple and Shwesandaw Pagoda. In each temple you’ll get to know more about the history and culture of Bagan. Stop by for lunch at your own expense, then visit the splendid Manuha Temple, one of the oldest temples of the area. Next stop on the tour is a trip to the Myazedi Pagoda, which dates back to the Mon style of 1059. With this is a glimpse into the Gubyaukgyi Temple in Myinkaba, once a residence of the king of Manuha. Before heading back to the hotel in the evening, make your last stop at the Hindu Nanpaya Temple, which is the first cave style pagoda in Bagan.
- Explore Dhammayangyi Pagoda, one of the largets temples in Bagan built during the reign of famous King Narathu
- Visit Myasaydi Pagoda and Gupyaukgyi Temple in Myinkaba
- Marvel at the historic Manuha Temple and cultural majesty of the Nanpaya Temple
- Take a walk through Shwezigon Pagoda, Shwesandaw Pagoda, and Htilominlo Pagoda, Buddhist temples scattered around Bagan and built by different kings during their reign
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email