Sunset Bagan by Horse Cart
Explore the gorgeous temples of Bagan in the same way the royals do: by horse-drawn cart! Ride in style through a tour of some of Bagan’s most noteworthy cultural stops, giving you a truly authentic experience. You’ll start your excursion with a pick up right from your hotel. The cart ride will first take you to explore the Ananda Temple, which dates all the way back to 1090 AD and is a true masterpiece. You’ll marvel at the massive Buddha images that stand proudly within it. If you’re particularly fond of seeing Bagan’s architecture up close, the next stop at That Byin Nyu Temple will give you a good look at how the Mon period architecture transitioned to the present. At the end of your magical carriage ride, you’ll view a spectacular sunset at the elegant, pyramid-style Shwesandaw Pagoda. It’s a true panoramic view of Bagan that you will take home with you, as your cart tour drops you off back to your hotel.
- Tour the temples of Bagan in the preferred style of the royals
- Visit the Ananda Temple and see its towering standing Buddha images
- Explore That Byin Nyu Temple and see the transition of Bagan architecture
- Enjoy the fantastic sunset view at the shining, pyramid-shaped Shwesandaw Pagoda
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email