One Hour Airboat Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, 4715 Kissimmee Park Road, Saint Cloud, FL 34772-7444
Get away from the theme parks and get in touch with Florida in its natural habitat! Offering daily airboat tours at 9am, 10:15am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:15pm, and 3:30pm. Florida's beauty will surround you while you ride on a fully-insured airboat. This licensed captain knows how to spot gators, bald eagles, blue herons, endangered snail kites, and other local wildlife. Don’t forget your camera!
Grab a burger or be adventurous and try our delicious gator bites! You can relax at the pavilion while you enjoy the Florida sunshine and scenery. We also offer several beers, domestic, imports and 2 Florida ones! The kids are in luck too! We have Powerade, Water, Orange Juice, Apple Juice and more.
Safety Rules & Important Information:
• Absolutely no feeding the wildlife and with that, no food allowed on board.
• We recommend that you wear ear protection when the boat is in full throttle.
• Children must be seated at all times and sit with at least one adult.
• For longer tours, we suggest you have plenty of fluids and sunscreen.
• Stow personal items properly to prevent loss overboard or destruction in the boat prop.
• We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
• Our captains reserve the right to not allow a person onto a boat tour if he feels they may be under the influence of alcohol or chemical substances that might make the trip unsafe for themselves or others in the party.
• We proudly accommodate people with most medical conditions and/or disabilities.
• If the weather is such that the captain feels the tour would be unsafe then we reserve the right to cancel. Therefore, we recommend that you call an hour or two prior to your arrival if you’re unsure about the weather conditions.
• If your tour has is cancelled due to weather conditions, you’ll receive a full refund.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Florida, USA
Glide across the headwaters of the everglades in high performance 6 passenger airboats and our newly added 14 passenger boat with our licensed and fully insured Master Captains.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Wild Willy's Airboat Tours
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We had a great time on this tour! Our guide Tyler was fantastic. He was able to answer all of our questions he knew all the spots to find the gators! We ended up seeing LOTS of gators, turtles and even 2 bald eagles that ended up flying directly over us! We highly recommend this tour, especially the 1 hour tour which allows you to get further into the lake to see MORE gators!
Excellent tour saw looks of different animals from beavers to bald eagles! The guide was informative and fun. Recommended!
Eddie who brought us around was very knowledgeable about alligators and other animals/plants we saw there. Our tour was at 2:15pm. Not sure if it's too hot, we only saw 3 alligators within that 1 hour. I was hoping to see more and bigger ones. At the end of the tour, we had the chance to hold a baby alligator and took picture.
Excellent tour, Cap'n Eddie is a true gent and extremely knowledgeable. Well worth doing and would definitely do it again.