Deep Osaka All-Inclusive Nighttime Foodie Cultural Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenjimbashisuji Shopping Street, 5-6-30 Tenjimbashi Kita-ku, Osaka Osaka Prefecture
We've got lots to show you in this historic neighborhood, and not just related to food either. Over the course of our 45 minute stroll, you'll learn about both this history and now of this part of Osaka.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Ogimachi Park, 1-1 Ogimachi, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0025 Osaka Prefecture
A lovely park, with great views and a nice vibe. The first place you'll learn why Osaka is the best big city in Japan! If we do say so ourselves.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kyobashi Bridge, 6-6 Tanimachi Chuo-ku to Miyakojima-ku, Osaka 540-0012 Osaka Prefecture
We'll walk around this colorful neighborhood that looks like it's straight out of an era long ago, while still be super vibrant and colorful. While here, we'll make our third food/drink for the evening. The fun gets even better here!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pulala Tenma, 3-1 Ikedacho, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0033 Osaka Prefecture
We walk around the marketplace, but also make two stops at restaurants in this super fun neighborhood. We keep the pace lively and the food delicious, and each of our two stops here (and third stop in the next neighborhood) are materially different from each other.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Native (or equivalent) English speaking guide
- Three alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
- Public transportation fee while on tour
- Entry/Admission - Kyobashi Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Pulala Tenma
- Extra drinks beyond the one included at each stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Legal drinking age in Japan is 20 years. Customers booked as adults (20 and over for this tour) will not be served alcohol.
- Minors 13 years of age and older are welcome to join with an accompanied adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size of six, but the tour is often run as a private tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Gratuities are uncommon in Japan, however if you really enjoyed your time and want to show your guide how much you appreciate them, they’ll be extremely happy!
Hands down one of the best tours ive been on !! Get the dinner option too ! Matt is very knowledgable ! Perfect English !
Had a top guy as a guide and he was very knowledgeable and supplied plenty of food and drinks had a great night out with good company
Worst "food tour" I've ever been on. Only reason it gets 2 stars instead of 1 is that there was actually food.First hour of the three-hour tour the guide had us awkwardly wander around to kill time before our reservation. Instead of spending this time getting snacks from a street vendor or teaching us about Osaka's culinary history, he showed us a pachinko hall and love hotel and pointed out prostitutes.Tour did not teach us about Japanese cuisine like you'd expect from a food tour. Guide didn't even tell us WHAT we were eating half the time, much less anything about the dish's history. Tour guide also tricked us into eating whale without telling us what it was until afterwards. He may not have a problem with eating whale but many MANY people have moral objections and I am livid that we couldn't make that choice on our own!
Absolutely brilliant evening. Very entertaining and experienced guide, small group, and some amazing food to try.
Fun experience. Unexpected sites and eateries. Our tour guide was delightful.