World Heritage of Himeji Castle and Akashi Kaikyo Bridge walking tour from Osaka
- Public transportation fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Himeji Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-5 years) are free of charge provided they don't occupy a seat; no meal provided
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that public transportation will be used during this tour and seating is not guaranteed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Total walking distance on this tour is about 4 km, so please wear shoes and clothing which are easy to walk in
- Himeji Castle is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must climb some steep staircases
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Very well organised trip,train trip from Osaka to Himeji, escorted all the way. Very informative guide. Wonderful tour of Himeji Castle in the sunshine with cherry blossom at its peak! Recommended.
Mrs Mijuki our guide was very well oganisted, frendly and very well educaded about this trip and much more! The Himeji castle is actually a more interesting point as the castle of Osaka and Kyoto, we have see all of them. The bridge is also a nice place to watch, espacially the view through the glass bottom to the see. EXTRAORDINARY.
Osaka Castle was very impressive, a beautiful massive structure atop a low mountain range. This tour does require a lot of walking and steps but the Japanesse buffet was out of this world.