Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima Island,Itsukushima shrine from Osaka
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Atomic Bomb Dome, 1-10 Otemachi Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0051 Hiroshima Prefecture
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Itsukushima Shrine Homotsukan, 1-1 Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi 739-0505 Hiroshima Prefecture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi 739-0500 Hiroshima Prefecture
Look forward to seeing wild deer in the untouched abundant nature of Miyajima.
Duration: 2 hours
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Public transportation fees including Shinkansen bullet train (Shin-Osaka-Hiroshima)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Entry/Admission - Itsukushima Shrine Homotsukan
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- If the minimum number of participants 2 is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Public transportation will be used during this tour and seating is not guaranteed
- Due to repairs starting from June 2019, part or all of Itsukushima Shrine's large torii gate will not be visible. (The scheduled end date for repairs is yet to be determined.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour does not include meal charges for lunch. Please eat lunch on your own at Miyajima (not included).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
The Miyajima trip was a lot of fun, seeing the floating temple and walking through the streets eating and shopping. Hiroshima is a very thought provoking location. The tour guides and bus drivers are first rate. Enough time is given at each location. Transportation is comofortable.
The trip turned out to be rather stressful because of bad coordination between Viator and their Japanese counterpart. We booked this tour and chose to be picked up at the Swissotel in Osaka. We then also booked our hotel stays here in the same hotel. But that morning came and it was almost 7:45, but still there was just us waiting for our tour mates. The hotel concierge was thankfuly helpful and called the tour operator on our behalf. Thats when we knew they were all in the Granvia Hotel. Problem was, nobody told us so. We were at the Swissotel waiting waiting waiting! Thanks to the Swissotel, we almost didnt make it for thr tour. We got there just fine but was so stressed and was ranting and the tour guide told us “...it is always Viator!” with a sigh. Meaning, if you book via Viator and chose to be picked up at the Swissotel, they couldn’t coordinate it well with their Japanese operator. Hiroshima and Miyajima are both great places. They got good Japanese tour guide, very knowledgeable and entertaining.
i fell in love with Miyajima
Perfectly done!!. A lot of stories about Hiroshima and its history. Visiting Miyajima was exciting, however very crowded. Strongly recommend!!
really good day in Miyajima and Hiroshima. All the Japanese guides spoke clear english. One guide will meet you at Osaka station and walk you to the shinkansen platform where you'll jump on the train and head for Hiroshima station, where another guide will meet you and take you to the bus. The only thing i didn't like was the amount of time left to see the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum. By the time we got there, it was around 4pm and closes at 5, which is no where enough time to explore this moving place.