Osaka Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ebisu Bridge, 1 Chome-6 Dotombori, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0071 Osaka Prefecture
This bridge is located in the liveliest area in Osaka and the tour ends here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Dotonbori, Dotombori, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0076 Osaka Prefecture
The tour passes by lively commercial district lined up with restaurants, shops and theaters with flashy billboards.
Stop At: Shinsekai, Ebisuhigashi, Naniwaku, Osaka 556-0002 Osaka Prefecture
The most unique downtown area in the city with restaurants famous for Osaka's soul food, Kushikatsu (deep fried snack). The tour stops at a restaurant.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Hozenji Yokocho, 1 Nanba Chuoku, Osaka 542-0076 Osaka Prefecture
Small attractive alley lined up with good restaurants.
Stop At: Osaka Station City, 3-1-3 Umeda, Kita, Osaka 530-0001 Osaka Prefecture
The tour starts with this modern facility located in the north center of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: All Star Osaka Walk, 3-1-1 Umeda, Kita-ku Meeting at : JR Osaka Station 1F Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda, Osaka 530-0001 Osaka Prefecture
We run this 3H tour in Osaka.
Duration: 3 hours
- Beverages (1 non-alcoholic drink)
- Food tasting (Kushikatsu)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - All Star Osaka Walk
- Subway fee (Adult and Youth 420yen; Child 210yen)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Tours are not covered by insurance
- You can see the meeting point on the map on the supplier's website.
- Meet in front of Tourist Information Osaka (ground level, in front of the central gate of JR Osaka station at 9:50 am on tour day. Tour will start at exactly 10am.
- The tour guide will hold an All Star Osaka yellow flag.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We use subway twice. 410yen for adult, 210yen for child is needed.
- We use escalators and some steps on the tour. Please mind baby with stroller.
If you are coming to Osaka, this tour is a great way to start. The areas you visit would be hard to navigate on your own and know what you were seeing. We had the best guide ever, Kaori. She points out things for you to see after the tour and helps you master the subway. This tour would be great if you only had one day in Osaka, too.
Highly recommend and very informative.
Mr Jing Zhi was very knowledgeable and friendly during the tour. There was only 3 of us in the tour so it was private and cozy. We get to learn new knowledge and walk to places that we would never have gone without the tour guide. Thank you!
Top notch and highly informative, the guide was very knowledgeable and provided terrific information. A very worthwhile tour!