USJ VIP Wristband + Observatory Pass
Enjoy the incredible experience of a USJ pass, now with the added benefits of a VIP pass. With the VIP pass, cut down on waiting time as you’re given exclusive knowledge of the secretive opening hours in advance, giving you the opportunity to start the day with a number of trips to the best and most popular rides. What’s more, be first in line to pick up a ticket for the magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter. If that wasn’t enough, your ticket also includes entry to Harukas 300, one of Osaka’s most iconic landmark skyscrapers. Finish the day by gazing out from the observation deck and enjoy the incredible views of Osaka city.
- Enter USJ via the VIP fast track to be among the first at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and other rides!
- Get a secret website link revealing the exact opening time of USJ the day before (it changes daily), so you can arrive prior to the official opening time to access the VIP line (Studio West)
- Don’t miss the Harukas 300 experience at the tallest building in Japan with entry included in the package!
- At Harukas 300 get a bird’s eye view of downtown Osaka at a height of 300 meters
- You can also purchase a single Harukas 300 Observatory Admission Ticket with an optional Osaka Visitor’s ticket
Universal Studios Japan VIP Wristband:
- The wristband is valid only on the date chosen and specified. Please select the visit date when booking, make sure to visit on the date you choose
- You will get a special URL on the day you exchange for the wristband. Please check the website to see your advised entry time
- Please arrive at Universal Studios Japan prior to the official opening time. VIP Special entry is in the Studio West, next to the main entrance
- VIP special entry is not permitted after the park officially opens. If you arrive at the park after the official opening time, you will be required to queue alongside everyone else
# Harukas 300 Observatory: - You can enter Harukas 300 with printed voucher or mobile voucher - The admission ticket of Harukas 300 can only be used on the date it is redeemed - Address: 1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 545-8545, Japan - Opening hours: 9:00am-10:00pm (last entry 9:30pm)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email