Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour Oslo - 24 hours
Get ready for the easy-going city of Oslo where history meets modernity. Onboard the comfortable hop-on-hop-off bus, you will learn about the city's history and culture and can jump off whenever you want to explore something further.
The tour starts at the National Theatre and will take you around some of the city's most interesting places such as the Viking Ship Museum, Akershus Castle and Karl Johans Gate, one of Oslo's main streets. The Royal Palace is well worth a stop, the impressive building is the official residence of the present Norwegian Monarch.
If you want to grab some food or do some shopping, a stop at trendy Aker Brygge area is recommended. A short walk from Aker Brygge lies Tjuvholmen, home to a wide selection of popular restaurants and art galleries. Whenever you're ready to continue the exploration, just hop back on the double-decker!
The tour includes the following stops:
1. The National Theatre / Ibsen Museum
2. Norwegian Parliament / National Museum
3. The Royal Palace / Karl Johans Gate
4. Majorstuen (transfer to Holmenkollen)
5. Frogner Park & Vigeland Installation
6. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
7. Viking Ship Museum
8. Kon-Tiki Museum / Fram Polar Ship Museum / Maritime Museum
9. Viking Ship Museum
10. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
11. Aker Brygge / Astrup Fearnley Museum
12. Nobel Peace Center / Stenersen Museum / Oslo City Hall
13. Akershus Castle / National Museum of Contemporary Art
14. Oslo Cruise Ship Terminal
15. DFDS Ferry Terminal
16. Oslo Opera House
17. Oslo Central Station / Karl Johans Gate
18. Oslo Cathedral