Oslo City Tour, Including the Kon-Tiki Museum
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oslo City Hall, Raadhusplassen 1, Oslo 0037 Norway
See Oslo City Hall, where the Nobel Peaca prize is awarded.
Pass By: The Norwegian Theater (Det Norske Teatret), Kristian Iv's gate 8, Oslo 0164 Norway
Pass By: The Norwegian Parliament, Karl Johans gate 22, Oslo 0026 Norway
Pass By: Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning), Festningsplassen 1, Oslo 0015 Norway
Pass By: The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet, Kirsten Flagstads Pl. 1, Oslo 0150 Norway
Pass By: Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke), Stortorvet 1, Oslo 0155 Norway
Pass By: The Royal Palace, Slottsplassen 1, Oslo 0010 Norway
Pass By: Norwegian Nobel Institute, Drammensveien 19, Oslo 0255 Norway
Stop At: Holmenkollen, Oslo, Norway
Admire Holmenkollen Ski Jump (outside view), and enjoy some free time on your won.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vigelandsparken, Nobels gate 32 Majorstua / Frogner, Oslo Vest. Hovedinngang i Kirkeveien., Oslo 0268 Norway
Enjoy a guided tour of Vigeland Sculpture Park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kon-Tiki Museum, Bygdoeynesveien 36, Oslo 0286 Norway
Visit Kon-Tiki Museum
Duration: 45 minutes
- Authorized English-speaking Oslo guide
- Professional driver and modern coach
- On the coach, audio guides are also available in other languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Danish, Chinese.
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump (outside view)
- Vigeland Sculpture Park (ca. 45 min. guided walking tour)
- Retun by coach from Bygdøy Peninsula to the city centre in the winter season.
- Headsets to hear the comentary clearly on the coach: live guiding in English, audio guide in other languages on different channels.
- Entry/Admission - Kon-Tiki Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Holmenkollen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
The large group on the tour spent too much time at two of the stops unloading the bus and limited the short time at those highlights. The top level of the bus had a low ceiling and more than one person cracked their heads. Seats in the bus were high and limited the ability to see out unless you were sitting right next to a window. I appreciated that we could end the tour at the last stop area which included the Kon Tiki Museum and the Fram Museum so we could see them at our leisure. A water taxi from the museums to the dock at City Hall left us at a fun area and not far from our starting point.