Segway Tour of Oslo
- 1.5-hour Segway Tour of Oslo, is the perfect opportunity to check out some signature sites in the city
- A great orientation of the city.
- Unique and fascinating stories.
- Fantastic photo possibilities.
- Personal service from your guide.
- Historical and current day information of the city and Norway.
- An opportunity to ride the coolest machine in the world, and more.
Highlights on your tour:
• The National Opera House
• Central Station
• Karl Johan gate
• Oslo Cathedral
• The Parlament
• The Norwegian Castle
• The National Theater
• The Town Hall
• Akershus Fortress
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
the tour guide RJ is somewhat peculiar yet very knowledgeable.
The tour itself was really fun -- and learning to ride a Segway is pretty easy. A Warning: Get instructions about how to get OFF the Segway. They seem to go a little nuts when you try to get off -- so knowing how would be helpful.
There was basically no training on how to use a Segway. Here is how it went you step on it and position your body forward or pull it back to stop. Move the handle left to turn left or right to turn right. Maybe 2 minutes of instruction. We did this type of tour in several Northern European Countries and all others were significantly advanced compared to this outfit. We paid for 2 hours and only toured for about 90 minutes. Let's talk about the good. This is a great way to cover a lot of ground in a short period of time. We visted Oslo off of a cruise ship, so our free time was limited. Our guide was young at the age of 17 and her knowledge and insight corrsponded to her age. My suggestion if you are going to commit to this tour that you address all of their shortfalls prior to booking. I believe they are the only show in town.