Stavanger Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Stay on board for the entire 50-minute loop, or hop on and off as you please to explore by foot. Visit Stavanger Cathedral, check out the Ledaal royal residence, and poke around the Petroleum Museum or Stavanger Museum to learn about the city's industrial and artistic history and legacy.
City Sightseeing Stavanger Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
1. Strandkaien Cruise Terminal
2. Tourist Information & Stavanger Cathedral
3. Petroleum Museum
4. Victoria Hotel, Skansekaien
5. Petroleum Museum
6. Tourist Information & Stavanger Cathedral
7. Stavanger Museum
8. Museum of Archaeology
9. Stavanger Art Museum
10. Ledaal Royal Residence
11. Strandkaien Cruise Terminal
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shopping
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that this tour only operates when there is a cruise ship in port (May - September). Refer to the calendar to double-check availability
- Important Cruise Passenger Info: Arrivals into Strandkaien Cruise Terminal will be able to board the bus directly outside of the terminal, where Stop 1 is located. Ships that arrive on the opposite side to Strandkaien, can join the bus tour at the Victoria Hotel, Stop 4.
- Audio commentary available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Russian, Norwegian
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
A diverse city with interesting sightseeing.
This is the best way to get around the city...find places you want to spend time visiting and then getting there. We would definitely book the Stavanger Hop-On Hop-Off tour again. Picked us up right outside the cruise boat gangway and took us on an extended trip around the city. Easy to convert the voucher to tickets. The overall narration on the bus was good. Weather was less than perfect but we remained dry and comfortable on the coach. Really easy to get to the Viking Museum and other places in the city.
Absolutely horrible. Waited in line to get on a bus for 1 and 1/2 hours. Busses from another service looked just like the City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-off. Repeatedly we were told we were on the wrong bus. So very disappointed. This happened in Stavanger, Copenhagen, and Stockholm.
It was acceptable
It was a gift from me to Mr and Mrs S Stewart. They told me it was the best trip that they had done and they have done several. I am sure they would recommend the trip.