Airplane Tour of Rainbow Bridge, Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rainbow Bridge National Monument, Lake Powell, UT
Board your comfortable, fixed-wing airplane at Page Municipal Airport in Arizona. Enjoy unobstructed views through oversized windows as you fly over Arizona and Utah's rich and varied landscape and listen to narration about the sights you see.
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Your aerial tour also offers fantastic views of Lake Powell, a sprawling reservoir on the Arizona-Utah border created by the Glen Canyon Dam.
Pass By: Glen Canyon Dam, Tonalea Coconino County, AZ 86040
Take your share of photos on your 35-minute flight before touching down at the airport in Page, Arizona.
- 35-minute flight by fixed-wing airplane
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
The best value for ANY excursion we have ever taken! The scenery around Lake Powell is breathtaking any way you look at it. But to see it from the grand perspective in a safe comfortable plane with headphone playing inspirational music brought tears to my eyes. I went primarily to see Rainbow Bridge but that ended up being fairly minor in the scheme of things. This is a must!