Arizona Desert Helicopter Tour Including Tower Butte Landing
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Also, see Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River that sits along the border between Utah and Arizona.
Pass By: Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, 691 Scenic View Drive, Page, AZ 86040
Fly over Glen Cnayon
Pass By: Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, 735 W Main, UT 84726
It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States and a popular tourist destination. And the Grand Staircase, an enormous sequence of sedimentary rock layers.
Pass By: Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, Route 89A, Page, AZ
See all the aforementioned sites plus the Kaiparowitz Plateau and the Vermillion Cliffs. Bring a camera to capture the incredible views while learning about Navajo history and culture from the pilot/guide. The tour concludes with a return trip to the airport in Page.
- 20-minute helicopter flight including views of Horseshoe Bend
- 20-minute landing on Tower Butte in Arizona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Our pilot was named Dusty. We have to give him the highest marks. The flight was smooth and informative. The time spent on Tower Butte was amazing - it left us almost speechless! We also found the staff at Grand Canyon Airlines incredibly helpful we mean you, Angie!!! Fantastic experience all around!