Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket (x:00 or x:30 Time slot in Canyon)
Lower Antelope Canyon, known as "spiral rock arches" by the Navajo, is great for those looking for a little hike and a photographer's dream. The lower canyon is in the shape of a "V" and shallower than the Upper Antelope. Lighting is better in the early hours and late morning.
Please note: you must arrive no later than 1.5 hours prior to selected time. Navigation address is in confirmation letter(Voucher), Please double check and use Google Map.
- Lower Antelope Canyon admission fee
- Viator Brokerage Fee
- Parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- USD$8/Person Navajo Nation Permit Fee
- USD$2/Person Redeem Ticket Service Fee
- USD$3/Person Navajo Tour Guide Gratuity
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
Although the tour and our guide were great, the check in process was stressful. Due to booking through a 3rd party vendor rather than through Ken’s (the tour meeting spot), checking in was terrible and confusing. Calling customer service was a nightmare too. We finally got to where we needed to and thoroughly enjoyed the canyon. It’s surreal.