Pak Ou Cave & Kuang Si Waterfall Tour
Away from the city sights, Luang Prabang has even more amazing natural and cultural sights for you to behold. This day trip will take you to the Pak Ou Caves, accessible by a boat journey up the Mekong River. You’ll see first hand, hundreds of Buddha statues, carefully left there by loyal devotees. It’s a cultural and religious site that needs to be seen to be believed. You’ll also make a stop at Ban Xianghai where you’ll see where most local wine - called Lao Lao - is made. After a traditional Lao lunch, take a dip into the dazzlingly blue waters in the Kuang Si Waterfalls, where you can lay back and see the white limestone cliffs shining. With a convenient roundtrip to and from your hotel, you’ll have a safe and truly memorable cultural experience in this day trip.
- Travel by boat up the Mekong River to the Pak Ou Caves, to see hundreds of Buddha statues!
- Take a dip in the turquoise waters of the Kuang Si Waterfall, with a backdrop of white limestone cliffs
- Visit Ban Xianghai where the most local wine named “Lao Lao” whisky is made
- See the Sun Bear Reserve, a conservation center that rescues animals from the wildlife trade
- A convenient roundtrip transfer to and from your hotel ensures you arrive to your destination!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email