Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Dive and Snorkel Cruise from Palm Cove
The tour includes semi-submersible coral-viewing tours for those who want to see the underwater world without getting wet. If you would like to dive the Great Barrier Reef, introductory dives for novices and certified dives for experienced divers are also available.
- Roundtrip cruise from Cairns to Michaelmas Cay
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of snorkel equipment and lyra suit
- Coral viewing in air-conditioned semi-submersible
- Ecological presentations by qualified marine biologists
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Palm Cove and northern beaches accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years
- All diving activities for children 14 years and under must be booked directly on the day of travel. Prices listed are cruise only
Cairns travel centers cannot book this excellent cruise. You have to book through Viator. The service was superior, the food and drink were good. The tour includes a semi-submarine look at the reef. Finally, Michaelmas Cay reef and fish were in pristine condition.