Joshua Tree National Park Driving Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keys View, Joshua Tree National Park, CA
If guests would like to see a stunning lookout from over 5000 feet, this is the place!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hidden Valley, Off Park Blvd. 2 mi north of intersection with western end of Barker Dam Rd., Joshua Tree National Park, CA
If guests would like to do a short nature walk this is a great and easy chance to stretch the legs
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Joshua Tree Visitor Center, 6554 Park Blvd, Joshua Tree, CA 92252-2500
If guests are interested in picking up a souvenir or using the restroom we offer a chance to stop here
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Joshua Tree National Park, 64080 Quail Springs Road National Park Entrance, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
The centerpiece of the whole tour!
Duration: 3 hours
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Joshua Tree National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (may be 15-20 degrees cooler in the park)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Ed was a very interesting and enthusiastic tour guide. He was able to show us many different views of the Park while answering all of our questions. He is knowledgeable about Joshua Tree Park and was accommodating through out our tour. He would stop so we could take pictures and shared many interesting facts about the area. Thank you Ed for a wonderful morning.
Excellent. Highly Recommended. Ron, our guid, was the best. Very knowledgeable. Joshua NP is beautiful.
Had a fun and easy adventure to Joshua Tree with an excellent guide, Ron. Perfect weather graced our adventure group with amazing primordial rock formations back dropped by verdant green Dr.Suess-like ancient Joshua Trees. Our groups senses were touched with glorious purple and yellow spring desert flowers just peaking open as mischievous black ravens glided through the azure and rust ski and landscape. Hidden in an ancient secret cave we discovered an amazing early Native American spiritual site graced with rock paintings. Keys View topped off the journey with sweeping panoramic views of the desert, sky and mountains from The Salton Sea, to Palm Springs, Mt. San Jacinto and beyond. As we were bidding farewell to the park a bit of wry humor popped up.....the headstone of Johnny Lang, a colorful gold prospector smack atop the Lost Horse Gold Mine. The legend of Johnny's life and quest for gold has many amazing versions but one thing for sure, the real treasure in Joshua Tree is the sense of peace and tranquility you feel embraced under a canopy of timeless untouched, protected nature.
Informative and enjoyable, tour guide G man was enthusiastic and seemed knowledgable... offered to take pictures of our experience, and trip was on time!