Horse riding, BBQ dinner and cowboy evening excursion
Once you arrive at Rancho Grande Park after the minibus picked you up, your horse riding experience will start with a welcome drink (sangria, sparkling orange drink or water) at the biggest horse riding ranch in Majorca. Here you will meet horses, donkeys, mules, Maria the cow, Majorcan black pigs with their little piglets. However, if you are looking for something more exotic iguanas, ostriches, llamas, playful Little monkeys, colorful Ara parrots and Shakira, the beautiful cockatoo will also be there.
After meeting everyone, you will head to the stables so you can saddle up and get started with the horse riding. The groups are organized depending on your skills:
• Turbo - Only for experienced riders with a minimum of 3 years canter/gallop experience.
• Mini Turbo - This group consists of trotting, so you should have at least one-year riding experience.
• Automatic - For those with very little or no experience at all.
There are plenty of double saddles so your children will be able to ride on the same horse as an adult. The vast ranch lands are perfect for your 60-minutes ride where you will enjoy the lovely views that this place has to offer. Let the Mallorcan fields charm you but remember that a tasty BBQ dinner (Majorcan style) will be waiting at your return.
The menu consists of:
• Spicy chicken kebab on a stick
• Pork Chops
• Jacket potato
• Typical Mallorcan bread with garlic mayonnaise
• Drinks are included during the dinner (wine, sangria, sparkling orange drink and water)
• A vegetarian option is also available: vegetarian burger
After dinner, everyone is welcomed to join the dancing and singing along the live music show and, if you want, you can also learn how to line dance. Towards the end, a stunning Equestrian show performed by Javier Simon and his team will be the final touch to an incredible evening.