Sunset Catamaran Sail on The Privateer
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paradise Adventures Catamaran, 3901 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408-7943
Excursion offered by Paradise Adventures Catamaran
Pass By: Panama City Beach, FL
Start your excursion by checking in at our blue kiosk at Pirates Cove Marina in Panama City Beach
- One beverage on board
- Live music on selected evenings
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high heels)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that participants are able to board the boat (with 2-3 steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Amazing!! Well worth the money!! My only wish was that the music was different, they had a girl playing acoustically, and she was a great singer but the songs she played didn't fit the cruise or the crowd. Considering the average age was 45+, New age country music isn't always the right call.
The tour was amazing!! I reserved 10 spots for a group of women for a bachelorette party. We had drinks and appetizers at the lounge (in the parking lot of the cruise) which was also fantastic. The staff at the little lounge and the sunset cruise was SUPER friendly, very easy for drinks and get comfy.
This was a relaxing trip with a beautiful view of the sunset. The option of stretching out in the bean bags over the water was awesome! We had to stay in the bay due to the wind but nonetheless was well worth the money. Great young captain and crew! Would definitely recommend!
This was a wonderful and relaxing sail! The opportunity to sit in the bean bags over the water was awesome! We had to stay in the Bay due to winds but nonetheless it was a beautiful view of the sunset. We had a great young captain and crew! This is definitely worth your time and money!