Panama City Beach Adventure Catamaran Sail
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panama City Beach, FL
Paradise Adventures Catamaran
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shell Island, Panama City Beach, FL
Access to our Inflatable Water playground, paddle boards, kayaks, snorkeling, banana boat rides and dolphin sightseeing.
Duration: 2 hours
- One beverage on board
- All activities and use of equipment
- Entry/Admission - Panama City Beach
- Entry/Admission - Shell Island
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high heels)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that participants are able to board the boat (with 2-3 steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
We had a wonderful day on our catamaran cruise! Our family enjoyed the friendly crew. Heath, the captain, along with Sam and Ryan were so pleasant and helpful. There were many activities on Shell Island and we saw dolphins!!!
The crew is amazing, the captain was a comedian in his past life lol. The overall experience was exceptional! The activities were great and I had a wonderful time.
the catamaran trip was awesome but we were booked wrong the local company called and rescheduled our trip. viator had wrong time setup 5star trip/ 1 star booking
Our family had an awesome time the staff Capt Paul, Ryan and Justine did an awesome job I would consider for the price you get to experience sailing, water activities, snorkeling and dolphin watching. This is very family friendly and loved the trip to Shell Island. Thanks for the memories!
The crew of the ship and the island were so much fun and helped with anything ! Also very interactive with everyone on the ship . And going to Shell Island is absolutely beautiful along with seeing the dolphins!!!