Papeete Tour by Little Train
At the end of your tour, you will be returned to your original departure point.
- Commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
We had a little trouble locating the train tour and it was pouring rain. First we found the train near our hotel in the park, but woman driver said we needed to go to Ferry building. Accidentally, bumped into the person in charge who helped us. He had tried to call us but we did not get the call. Anyway, there isn't much to see on the train tour. The tour is an audio tour as the train drives around the city streets and gives a little history. Surprisingly, the city is not very attractive and it's rather depressing to realize. There is some good shopping and decent restaurants, however. Overall, I didn't feel it was worth doing this tour.