Paracas Shore Excursion: Nazca Lines Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Adventure, Nuevo Muelle El Chaco Next To sernamp, Paracas 11000 Peru
At the agreed time, you will be met by our guide and transferred from San Martin Port to Paracas town. At this point you will meet the rest of the group and drive towards Pisco Airport for your short flight over the Nazca Lines. At the airport you will have an introduction about your tour and safety instruction. This flight will cover the expanse of the Nazca desert, the surface of which is scarred by gigantic drawings and geometrical shapes. Note: The flight lasts exactly 90 minutes including the travel time to Nazca and is the best way to see these fascinating lines and drawings that have intrigued people for years. Once in Nazca, you will see 14 most representative figures drawn on the stony surface of the Nazca desert. Representing animals and stylized plants, distributed in a huge labyrinth of lines, trapezes, triangles and hairsprings which have been preserved for almost 2000 years. They are the most incredible remains that an ancient culture has left behind. These designs, which some of them are as long as 500 meters, can be truly appreciated only from the sky at an altitude of 1,500 feet. Finally, you will return to San Martin Port to re-join your ship.
- Pickup and drop-off from San Martin Port.
- All activities and transportation in group.
- English and Spanish Pilot tour guide
- Bottle of water.
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport Tax $4.5 USD per person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The flight time will be confirmed one day before of departure, and will be notified via email, (you must check your email for flight time confirmation)
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Great trip. We were met at the dock and escorted to our driver. The flight over the Nazca Lines was amazing. The pilot and co-pilot would explain where to look for each of the glyphs and count down so that we did not miss anything. The pilot circled each figure so that everyone could see each of the figures.