Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, Paris, Ile-de-France
Begin your Seine River cruise with an early evening pickup from your Paris hotel. Head to the bank of the river — beneath the city’s famous Eiffel Tower — hop aboard your boat and head out onto the gentle waves.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, Paris, Ile-de-France
Leave the Eiffel Tower behind you and cruise along the Seine River’s left bank.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
With the bright city lights dancing and shimmering across the water, take in panoramic views of top city attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre and Place de la Concorde.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, Paris, Ile-de-France
Turn around at Île Saint-Louis and head back to your starting point, this time taking in the views from the right bank of the river.
Stop At: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
Choose from three different seating plans for your cruise, depending on your group size and location preferences. The ‘service etoile’ is for groups of six to eight people and the tables are in the center of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served an apéritif and snacks along with wine, mineral water and coffee. The ‘service privilege’ is for a maximum of four people, with the tables sitting close to the window. Your choice of aperitif is included, along with wine, mineral water and coffee. The ‘service premiere’ is for a maximum of eight people and the tables are at the front of the boat. On arrival at the pier, meet your hostess and enjoy priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif is served with snacks, followed by a selection of wines, mineral water and coffee.
Duration: 3 hours
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 2:30 hours cruise on the to discover the iconic monuments of Paris all along the Seine.
- Ambience orchestrated by a singer and three musicians.
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation.
- 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included
- Service of an experienced driver guide
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Dress code is formal
- Please note that anyone traveling with an infant may be required to pay an additional insurance on arrival (approximately 34 EUR per infant)
- Etoile Service: normal seating
- Privilege Service : table near the boat window and glass of champagne
- Premier Service: table at the front of the boat and glass of champagne
- Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Beautiful trip and meal.
We booked The Premier Priced dinner cruise which we felt was very good but over-priced. Perhaps the cruise would have been just as good at a lesser price.
This was a fantastic cruise. The food was wonderful and the wine flowed all night. The scenery was great and there were many opportunities to take photos. Only disappointment was that people were allowed to smoke onboard.