Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Splendid building of the famous Orsay Museum and its surrowndings
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Departure from the feet of the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
See Notre Dame Cathedral from the river
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
See the Louvre, the ancient Royal Castle - one of the longest buildings in the world
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Take a cruise on the Seine River, the most beautiful avenue of Paris!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
When passing under Pont Neuf, the oldest bridge of Paris, lift you head and admire the sculptures
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris France
Go aboard just next to teh Eiffel Tower and enjoy a cruise in Paris with an interesting commentary!
Duration: 1 hour
- Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will book your cruise on a specific date, but there is no need to book a particular time slot; you can choose what time you want to go on the day of your cruise – simply show your voucher at the quay when you arrive.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- From 01st April to 30 September = High season: Choose any departure time from 10am to 10:30pm (except 1pm and 7:30pm - no departures) Frequency: approx. every 30 minutes
- From October to March = Low season: Choose any departure time from 10:30am to 10pm (except 1pm and 7:30pm - no departures) Frequency: approx. every hour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
The narration and trip was very interesting. Now if we could just get rid of selfiesticks it would have been great.
Gret 1 hr. tour with commentary seeing all the major sites. We saw Notre Dame right before it burned.
Went in the early evening and saw the city light up. In addition we saw the Eiffel Tower all lit up and saw th light show. Very nice, great pictures.
Great views and nice commentary.Seats a little uncomfortable but for an hour not too bad and you can always sit downstairs too .
Cruise is great, getting through the confusing long lines isn't. Your voucher must be exchanged for tickets - make sure you get in the correct line, the employees sent us to the wrong line twice.
Very pretty and really smooth. I often get sea sick and I did not. The trip circles around up to the nortre dame and then makes its way back. We took the 10pm cruise and it was perfect. The line still is a little long even with the ticket so just be prepared for that. The top is the best view.
The tour is very nice, but the boat was very crowded and we did not get good seats. Also it did not make any difference to buy the tickets in advance because I have to make the line anyway to change the reservation for tickets to get in.
The weather was beautiful as were the sights. The boat was very clean and comfortable. Should not miss this trip!