Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Plug in your audio guide and listen to captivating commentary about the sites you're cruising past, including stories of famous lovers who met in riverside townhouses, and hear the history of Paris’ top attractions. Glide under beautiful bridges like Pont Neuf and see houseboats and even floating restaurants – all of which add to the character of the Seine River.
After cruising for half an hour down the river, your boat will turn around, and start meandering its way back to the Eiffel Tower where your tour ends – perfect for you to catch any sights that you missed the first time!
- Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will book your cruise on a specific date, but there is no need to book a particular time slot; you can choose what time you want to go on the day of your cruise – simply show your voucher at the quay when you arrive.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- From 01st April to 30 September = High season: Choose any departure time from 10am to 10:30pm (except 1pm and 7:30pm - no departures) Frequency: approx. every 30 minutes
- From October to March = Low season: Choose any departure time from 10:30am to 10pm (except 1pm and 7:30pm - no departures) Frequency: approx. every hour
Gret 1 hr. tour with commentary seeing all the major sites. We saw Notre Dame right before it burned.
Went in the early evening and saw the city light up. In addition we saw the Eiffel Tower all lit up and saw th light show. Very nice, great pictures.
Great views and nice commentary.Seats a little uncomfortable but for an hour not too bad and you can always sit downstairs too .
Cruise is great, getting through the confusing long lines isn't. Your voucher must be exchanged for tickets - make sure you get in the correct line, the employees sent us to the wrong line twice.
Very pretty and really smooth. I often get sea sick and I did not. The trip circles around up to the nortre dame and then makes its way back. We took the 10pm cruise and it was perfect. The line still is a little long even with the ticket so just be prepared for that. The top is the best view.
The tour is very nice, but the boat was very crowded and we did not get good seats. Also it did not make any difference to buy the tickets in advance because I have to make the line anyway to change the reservation for tickets to get in.
The weather was beautiful as were the sights. The boat was very clean and comfortable. Should not miss this trip!