Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Classic Route:
- Eiffel Tower - Quai Branly
- Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Palais Garnier - 15 rue Scribe
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra
- Musée du Louvre - Near Pont des Arts
- Notre Dame - 3, rue Lagrange
- Gare Musée d'Orsay - Facing Orsay Museum
- Champs-Élysées - Facing 156 avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre - Avenue Paul Doumer
Musee d'Orsay / Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Louvre Museum / Seine River / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Champs-Elysees / Trocadero / Grand Palais / Big Bus Paris / Parc du Champ de Mars / Pont des Arts
Operates: April - Sept Classic Route: 9:30am - 8pm, every 5-10 minutes Oct - March Classic Route: 10am - 7pm, every 15-20 minutes
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Montmartre Route:
- Gare du Nord - Facing 35 rue de Saint Quentin
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra (interchange point)
Montmartre / Moulin Rouge
Operates: Frequency: 15 to 20 minutes -Louvre-Pyramide: First Bus 10:00 Last pick-up: 17:30 -Pigalle, place Pigalle (HOP-OFF ONLY): First Bus 10:10 Last full tour 18:00 Sacré-Coeur, facing 21 boulevard de Rochechouart (HOP-OFF ONLY): First Bus 10:10 Last full tour 18:20 Gare du Nord, facing 35 rue de Saint Quentin: First Bus 9:05 Last full tour 18:40 last pick-up: 19:30 Musée Grévin, facing 10 boulevard de Montmartre (HOP-OFF ONLY): First Bus 9:20 Last full tour 18:50
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
- Live English commentary (on 50% of buses)
- Engaging audio commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- Seine River cruise (if option selected)
- Unlimited use during 1 or 2 day
- Free map, headphone and reward voucher booklet
- Opera entrance ticket (if option selected)
- Free Big Bus Tours App with Live bus tracking
- Free Poncho (in case of rain)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the landmarks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stop
- Infants (age 0-4) can go on the tour free of charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
We did both bus tours (red and blue line) in one day. The red line is superior as far attractions go, but you can use the blue line to get near Sacre Couer Basilica, which is nice. It's just a walk and a funnicular ride away from the bus stop. We really loved this bus tour. Word of advice: if you're going to ride on the top of the double decker bus, don't stand up the whole time and block the view of everyone else trying to take pictures. Never mind it's incredibly unsafe to stand up like that when the bus is constantly braking to avoid the insane motorcyclists of Paris.
We did not have any trouble getting on and off the bus. The only time we had any trouble was when we tried to get on the bus right in front of the Big Bus office. People like to push in front of you. Other than that we had a wonderful tour.
The protestors caused for a lot of issues with the bus. It couldn't do the normal route and stops. We couldn't even get on it because it was so full. I also didn't realize it stopped running so early? Not sure why when the sun doesn't set until 8:45pm?
Absolutely fantastic! Would definitely recommend the 2 day tour as it gives you plenty of time to stop and look around and still see all the amazing sites from the open top bus! Great value for your money!
glad we utilized this service as we doubled back to Notre Dame after having passed it on the bus tour - the following week, it burned down. Hard to find location to pick up the bus - not clear in the instructions that you can redeem your voucher on ANY of the bus stops. We traveled all the way to the opposite side of the city only to find that later. As there are many bus tour operators, please be more specific as to which bus to look for.
A great option to see the whole city; great for my mother who is in her 70s and could not get around walking as much.
The big bus was great for getting around Paris. The bus took me to see all of the major tourist attraction. I got a two day pass and was able to explore the city without having to take the metro. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Bought the 2 day pass with the river cruise. We used the first day to get the lay of the land. The second day we used the bus to get to specific attractions.
Staff are not very helpful nor welcoming. They are on their own world. The home office was the same, cold.The red line has a person guide but not really talking and let the audio machine works for him.
Sarah was really informative and it was more interesting listening to her than the pre-recorded info.
It was our first time in Paris and through this tour we got to see a lot of the great sights of Paris you would only see on TV. It is best to start early in the morning and give yourself time to explore the various sights. And download the app so you will know what time the next bus will come to the stop you are at. We went in late November so it was a cold wait because we didn't download the app :)