Crazy Horse Cabaret New Show in Paris
Located near the Alma Marceau metro station and the Champs-Elysées, the legendary Le Crazy Horse de Paris is touted as the most avant-garde cabaret in Paris. See the venue's new show Totally Crazy, a celebration of 65 years of glamorous cabaret.
Under the artistic direction of Andrée Deissenberg, Chief Creative Officer of Crazy Horse Paris, and directed by Stéphane Jarny ("The Voice", "Saturday Night Fever"), Totally Crazy unites in one dazzling show the most iconic acts of the famous Parisian cabaret, tweaked with a dash of impertinence, with must-see performances by the legendary creators that have revolutionized the world-renown Parisian stage over past years. Totally Crazy includes a selection of magnificent acts created by Philippe Decouflé, Christian Louboutin, Chantal Thomass, Dita Von Teese & Ali Mahdavi, Stéphane Lucas. Crazy Horse Paris’ aficionados will be delighted to rediscover timeless Crazy Horse Paris classics, gleefully twisted for the occasion.
Want to enhance your Crazy Horse cabaret experience? Upgrade your ticket to enjoy Champagne and/or appetizers during the show. Choose from the following options:
• Show only; no drinks or appetizers
• Enjoy half a bottle of regular Champagne or two drinks of your choice
• Enjoy half a bottle of Millésime Champagne, or two drinks of your choice, paired with sweet and savory canapés (pastries) from a high-end Parisian patisserieFrom Sunday to Friday there are two shows each night at 8:30pm and 11pm. On Saturday, there are three shows at 7pm, 9:30pm and 12am.
Please note: This performance contains partial nudity and is of a provocative nature, as such it may not be appropriate for all audiences and under 16s are not permitted.
- Half bottle of Champagne or 2 drinks per person (if option selected)
- Selection of sweet and savory canapés (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Crazy Horse
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Elegant attire is required; tie and jacket not necessary, however no shorts, short-pants, sport shoes or sportswear are allowed
I have never been to a cabaret before so maybe I was expecting the wrong thing but I thought there would be fancy costumes instead of a light show with naked girls. So I was disappointed.
Thank goodness for the jugglers who were the only entertaining part of the show. The girls are stunning but Moulin Rouge was more entertaining with actual dancing in it
Great night, you will need to be open minded!!
Customer service was great. It started to get kind of boring so my husband and I snoozed most of the show. We enjoyed Moulin Rouge.
Superb show - electric and engaging. Very artistic.