D-Day Normandy Landing Beaches Private Round Trip
Then you will reach the famous Omaha Beach, also called bloody Omaha, where around 4000 US soldiers died.
A visit of the old Arromanches is also part of the tour, to discover the ruins of the artificial harbor.
You will end your tour with a visit to the American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer, the first American cemetery on European soil in World War II. It contains 9387 graves of American military dead in landing operations, with white crosses overlooking the sea.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Paris only
- Private Chauffeur
- Drinks ( water or soda
- Round-trip private transfer
- Taxes, tolls, parking
- Baby seat/booster seat for free on request
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers (please count the children as they take a seat)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children accepted starting 3 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was by far our favorite day of our entire trip in France. Our driver was very knowledgeable, was able to change our itinerary based on our needs and desires. He went out of his way to make sure our day was a success. I can't say enough positive about this tour.