Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with Hotel Pickup
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Three course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Moulin Rouge tickets are not issued individually. The shop will be open if you would like to purchase a souvenir.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Was absolutely terrific! Show is fantastic and dinner yummy too . A must do/see! But note: dancer are topless at times - but it's a terrific show - will leave you upbeat and impressed!
Food was average. My seat was awful.On the front row and my back was turned to the stage. All I could see were the entertainers feet. The acrobatic acts were amazing, the best part of the show. Recommend but ask for a table that is away from the stage.
I am really glad I opted for the hotel pickup. Way easier than having to navigate metro. Due to traffic, the driver was a few mins late, but I was still there in plenty of time for dinner. The show was about 90 mins and almost entirely in French, still a fantastic revue
Wonderful show, great food, very good seats. Our driver to and from the show was outstanding. Waited for us right outside the theatre so we wouldn't get wet with the rain. The whole experience was first class.
The pick up drop off was a good decision. The show/food were excellent. This is a must see when visiting Paris. Excellent tour.
Moulin Rouge dinner and show were first class. We were picked up and dropped off to the door or our apartment. The driver was excellent and even gave us an audio commentary on the way to and from the show. Thank you.