Dinner Cruise on the Seine River with Hotel Pickup
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quai d'Orsay, Paris, Ile-de-France
Following a pickup from your Paris hotel, travel by air-conditioned minivan to the Musée d’Orsay, by the Seine River in central Paris. Here, hop aboard your La Marina de Paris boat, a glass-enclosed vessel boasting amazing views along the river from every seat.
Stop At: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
Sit down to a delicious 3-course meal as you cruise along and take in the beauty of Paris from the river. Drift past famous Parisian sites, magnificent monuments and museums, charming quaysides and ancient bridges. Highlights include the Eiffel Tower — one of Paris' most famous icons
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Pont-Neuf, Paris, Ile-de-France
— Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the National Assembly and the Pont Neuf. Illuminated against the darkness of night, these sites take on an utterly enchanting beauty.
Enjoy a variety of sumptuous starters and select your main course, served with French wine and Champagne. Conclude your meal with coffee and a selection of decadent desserts.
After 2 hours cruising the Seine River, head back to port and hop into your air-conditioned minivan for onward travel to your Paris hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Saveurs Menu - including a choice of starter, main (additional 7 euros for Steak )and desserts served with cheese (additional 6 euros for cheese)
- A half bottle of wine per person
- 2 hour river cruise
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro:Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
Lovely way to spend the evening, wonderful food, seeing some of the historical buildings of Paris from the water and a bit of dance near the end of the trip. We also got to see the beautiful light show of the Eiffel Tower from the vantage point of the Seine.
What a great 1st night in Paris. Lovely dinner, great views... A fantastic evening!!!
The experience was good but the food was average.
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP. It was a cold and rainy day but the boat was warm and wonderful. The food and service was what one expected but the views were terrific since the boat is small everyone has a window seat. The Eiffel tower views were superb! It was really a plus to be picked up at the hotel and returned,
We could unfortunately not experience this Dinner Cruise We had to change last minute our hotel and have decided to walk to the given address where the boat was supposed to be and this more then 1 hour in advance at the address Port Solferino 23 where the boat Marina de Paris was supposed to be for check-in. At the spot there was no boat and no people, we did ask several locals and they all send us back to the above address. after a while we contacted Viator help desk and they tried to help us but somehow it did not worked out and they could not find us ?! After being in the cold for hours we were sick of this and decided to move on, this whole disaster evening has destroyed our lovely plans we had and booked for 6 months in advance, so not a nice evening at all and a waste of money. Not even sure this company is for real at the moment.
Great experience for me and my wife! Views are awesome! A little tight at the tables but O.K. Meal was good!