Dinner Cruise on the Seine River with Hotel Pickup
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel inside Paris for a memorable evening in Magical Paris
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Quai d'Orsay, 7th Arrondissement, Paris France
Then travel by air-conditioned minivan to the Musée d’Orsay, by the Seine River in central Paris. Here, hop aboard your La Marina de Paris boat, a glass-enclosed vessel boasting amazing views along the river from every seat.
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Sit down to a delicious 3-course meal as you cruise along and take in the beauty of Paris from the river.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
Drift past famous Parisian sites, magnificent monuments and museums, charming quaysides and ancient bridges. Highlights include the Eiffel Tower — one of Paris' most famous icons
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
As night falls, you’ll be enchanted by the city - illuminated!
Pass By: Pont des Arts, River Seine Between Institut de France And Palais du Louvre, Paris France
Admire the amazing 1st Metal Bridge in Paris
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The nighttime dinner cruise also includes music and a chance to see the Eiffel Tower light show.
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
Enjoy the tiny version of statue of the liberty during your cruise
Pass By: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
The Must see location with a wide view of the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The impressive gothic monument standing on Ile de la cite
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
One of the oldest Palace in Ile de la Cite.
So many stunning monuments to make your evening inforgettable!
Pass By: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
the Louvre Museum, the National Assembly and the Pont Neuf. Illuminated against the darkness of night, these sites take on an utterly enchanting beauty.
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Paris France
After 2 hours cruising the Seine River, head back to port and hop into your air-conditioned minivan for onward travel to your Paris hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Saveurs Menu - including a choice of starter, main (additional 7 euros for Steak )and desserts served with cheese (additional 6 euros for cheese)
- Service of an experienced driver guide
- 2:00 hours Dinner Cruise on the river Seine including 3 course Menu and drinks
- Entry/Admission - 8th Arrondissement
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Menu: starter, main course, dessert + 1/2 bottle of wine + 1/2 bottle of water Template Menu: Starter: Smoked salmon on blinis, artichoke tapenade, young spinach shoots OR Assortment: Provencal tart with fresh tomatoes, peppers and pine nuts, Scallop flavoured with lime leaf, diced potatoes with seaweed preserve, Cucumber and artichoke tartare, diced smoked salmon and lumpfish roe, Pan-seared aubergines, shrimps with lemongrass, yellow pepper coulis, OR Three-greens gazpacho, crushed fresh tomatoes with Espelette pepper. Main Course : Braised chicken leg, Mediterranean flavoured vegetables, celery chips with parmesan OR Haddock loin with shellfish juice, roast artichokes and carrots OR Piece of beef, new potatoes, caramelised peppers and onions, green pepper sauce (+7€) OR Medley of seasonal vegetables, crunchy celery with tarragon vinegar Chesses: Plate of Cheeses (+6€) Dessert: Raspberry and lychee éclair, chocolate-coated rose petals, exotic coulis OR Assortments: Cream pastry with apricot medallion, Intense chocolate ingot, Mixed fresh seasonal fruit OR Chocolate dome, ring of strawberries and raspberries, apricot coulis. CHILDREN'S MENU :Shredded turkey breast, cherry tomato and mozzarella balls Choice of main dish from the menu Chocolate sweet with raspberry-soaked almond biscuit
Lovely way to spend the evening, wonderful food, seeing some of the historical buildings of Paris from the water and a bit of dance near the end of the trip. We also got to see the beautiful light show of the Eiffel Tower from the vantage point of the Seine.
What a great 1st night in Paris. Lovely dinner, great views... A fantastic evening!!!
The experience was good but the food was average.
THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP. It was a cold and rainy day but the boat was warm and wonderful. The food and service was what one expected but the views were terrific since the boat is small everyone has a window seat. The Eiffel tower views were superb! It was really a plus to be picked up at the hotel and returned,
We could unfortunately not experience this Dinner Cruise We had to change last minute our hotel and have decided to walk to the given address where the boat was supposed to be and this more then 1 hour in advance at the address Port Solferino 23 where the boat Marina de Paris was supposed to be for check-in. At the spot there was no boat and no people, we did ask several locals and they all send us back to the above address. after a while we contacted Viator help desk and they tried to help us but somehow it did not worked out and they could not find us ?! After being in the cold for hours we were sick of this and decided to move on, this whole disaster evening has destroyed our lovely plans we had and booked for 6 months in advance, so not a nice evening at all and a waste of money. Not even sure this company is for real at the moment.
Great experience for me and my wife! Views are awesome! A little tight at the tables but O.K. Meal was good!