Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
Disneyland® Park: Experience the storybook world of Disney® as you discover the five magical themed lands where enchantment lives: Main Street U.S.A., Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, and Discoveryland.
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away — somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true — Disney heroes and heroines live in fairy tales that are, happily, never-ending.
Endless fun in five magical lands
Experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them from the classic Disney stories, where fairy tales really do come true.
• Main Street U.S.A®
Meet Disney Characters
Don't miss the main attraction: meeting beloved Disney characters. Keep cameras at the ready, and check the meeting locations and times in each theme park.
Delight your family with thrills that come in all shapes and sizes. Space Mountain: Mission 2 offers big thrills for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It's a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the park,
from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups.
Visit: Walt Disney Studios Park, Place des Freres Lumiere, 77700, Marne-la-Vallee France
Walt Disney Studios® Park: Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always fascinating world of movies, animation, and television.See the Itinerary section below for more details on each theme park.
Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore four cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Put your dreams center stage, just footsteps away from Disneyland® Park.
Explore the studio lots
It's showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot, and Front Lot. It's a star-studded itinerary, and you never know which star you might meet! Each has its own surprises and attractions, so where to shoot first?
Art of Disney Animation®, Armageddon Special Effects, or Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic through Catastrophe Canyon? All shows start at scheduled times, so make sure you plan your day to make the most of all that's on offer!
Blockbuster preview attractions
Darling, you ought to be in pictures! It's your day to be discovered while exploring all there is to see at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Enjoy our top five attractions and more.
Walt Disney Studios® Park, where movie magic abounds
Go behind the scenes with magical parade and tours! Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic or the Moteurs...Action! Stunt Show Spectacular. You'll know exactly what it's like to be a star!
- Admission ticket to Disneyland® Park (if option selected)
- Admission ticket to Walt Disney Studios® Park (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Disneyland Paris
- Entry/Admission - Walt Disney Studios Park
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation to and from Disneyland® Paris
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that no amendments can be made, including name changes. Make sure to bring your ID that could be asked for at the gate entrance.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. Make sure to exchange your mobile or paper voucher at the self service booth before going to the park.
- In the event of minors (aged under 18) traveling alone, a written authorization form from parents or guardians will be necessary for voucher exchange and ticket collection at Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- 1 Day Mini and Magic purchased up until November 6th 2019, are for use until January 31st 2020, on any valid date.
- Super Magic vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, and the ticket given in exchange is valid for 12 months.
- Please check each ride or attraction for the most up-to-date restrictions.
- Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.
- Selected attractions require children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Height restrictions apply on certain attractions for safety reasons.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
My teenage granddaughter enjoyed her day out here. Tip: arrive early to go on as many rides possible. The fast track pass for one attraction was a bonus!
In comparing Disneyland Paris to Disneyland and Disneyworld USA I can say do Disney but don't take more than 1 full day. Both parks are doable in a matter of 10 hours. The only negatives are that the Main Steeet Parade happens at 5:30 p.m. and lasts 15 minutes and the fireworks don't start until 11 p.m. You really don't need a fastpass either. There was only 10 to 15 minutes of wait time between regular waiting and fastpass waiting.
Just needed to scan the printed tickets at a kiosk just before the park entrance and was good to go. No problems. And there was a cast member available to help with the process.
This was essentially pre-purchasing a ticket in which was convenient and helpful. Disneyland is great to see i you are a Disney fan but if you are expecting it to be a slice of Disneyworld in Florida you may be disappointed. Otherwise it was a very fun and family friendly day.
Family loved it, took the train from Paris to Disney, unfortuntely it rained a bit, but that didn't stop us. but you need a whole day.