Disneyland Paris Express Shuttle with Admission Tickets
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Disneyland Paris, 77420, Marne-la-Vallee France
Treat yourself to the magic of Disneyland® Paris. You can choose between 2 Disney Parks, the original Disneyland® Park or the Walt Disney Studios® Park. Or, you can choose a 2-park ticket and visit both
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Disneyland Paris
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour departure.
- Only present your tickets on the shuttle, not to a Disneyland® Paris cashier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are given in the bus, not at Disney® Parks.
- The shuttle returning to Paris departs from the Disneyland® parking lot at 8.30pm and returns to the following stations at the following times:
- Châtelet: 9:30pm
- Opéra: 9:45pm
- Gare du Nord: 10:00pm
- Eiffel Tower : 10.10 pm*
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
Very well organized, excellent tour. Disneyland Paris a little different than what we have in Florida.
The people running this bus were rude to the paying customers. Barked the rules at us and threaten to leave us if we didn’t get back to the bus on their time schedule. We were a few minutes late due to a mix up with bus stops. The bus driver pulled away before we were even seated almost knocking me to the floor.
Very fun experience! It is a shame that the shuttle doesnt leave after the fireworks however.
Disneyland paris is very far from my hotel, and i couldn't be happier without the help of this tour.
Totally recommended, had a great time !!!
My recommendation is to take the train. This was our first visit to Paris so we didn't know about the transportation options so we booked this tour. The shuttle bus was crowded and longer than a train ride. In addition, there was only one departure time. We ended up taking the metro back. Disneyland was great!
The coach was not really labelled properly and the instruction on how to find the stops is vague. The tickets are handed to you in the bus and that's it. Well worth getting it if you want to avoid the queue to getting the tickets in Disneyland but there is also a train from the center of Paris and it brings you directly to Disneyland.