Disneyland Paris Express Shuttle with Admission Tickets
• A hassle-free and reliable way to reach Disneyland® Paris,
• 4 meeting points in Paris : Gare du Nord, Opéra, Châtelet and Eiffel Tower (Eiffel Tower available from April to October)
• A dedicated shuttle bus themed Disneyland® Paris Express for an easy identification
• A trilingual hôstess at every departure time
• Direct access to the Parks entrance by the turnstiles (no voucher exchange needed)
• Attractive prices with a significant reduction for children from 3 to 11 (free for children under 3)
• The shuttle features air-conditioning to ensure a comfortable ride
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Disneyland Paris
- Entry/Admission - Walt Disney Studios Park
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour departure.
- Only present your tickets on the shuttle, not to a Disneyland® Paris cashier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are given in the bus, not at Disney® Parks.
- The shuttle returning to Paris departs from the Disneyland® parking lot at 8.30pm and returns to the following stations at the following times:
- Châtelet: 9:30pm
- Opéra: 9:45pm
- Gare du Nord: 10:00pm
- Eiffel Tower : 10.10 pm*
- Eiffel Tower Stop only available from April 1rst until October 31rst, From December 21rst to January 6th, and all summer from March 1rst 2019 until October 2019. Choose option including Eiffel Tower departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Very fun experience! It is a shame that the shuttle doesnt leave after the fireworks however.
Disneyland paris is very far from my hotel, and i couldn't be happier without the help of this tour.
Totally recommended, had a great time !!!
My recommendation is to take the train. This was our first visit to Paris so we didn't know about the transportation options so we booked this tour. The shuttle bus was crowded and longer than a train ride. In addition, there was only one departure time. We ended up taking the metro back. Disneyland was great!
The coach was not really labelled properly and the instruction on how to find the stops is vague. The tickets are handed to you in the bus and that's it. Well worth getting it if you want to avoid the queue to getting the tickets in Disneyland but there is also a train from the center of Paris and it brings you directly to Disneyland.