Disneyland Paris Park Entrance Ticket with Round-Trip Train from Paris
- Entry/Admission - Disneyland Paris
- Entry/Admission - Walt Disney Studios Park
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ticket delivery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are dated and valid only for the date you choose.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your Voucher is not your Disneyland® Paris ticket
- Pick up your tickets at the local supplier's office in central Paris; Magic Ways, 18 rue Royale, 75008 PARIS, The office is open from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday, and from 8:30am to 2pm on weekends and bank holidays
- RER A train
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
A little rain but this is the best way to go, since you can choose how long you want to be there
Great to visit in the off season to avoid long wait times
! What can I say? The office staff was so kind and helpful in his instructions and I thank him!
This Disneyland park is super small - and every line we went to had a minimum of a 45-min wait. I was forewarned by others that had gone, but decided to try it myself for our 9-year old. Definitely not worth the money - and not enough rides/attractions for a not-so-little kid - I mean, he's well beyond teacup rides and its a small world. If you've never been to any Disney park, and either don't mind the wait, or catch it at a time when the lines are small, then you may not mind it. But if you've been to Disney World in Orlando, you'll be disappointed with this version.