Early Evening Dinner Cruise and Show at the Moulin Rouge
Admire the city of romance and its monuments as you glide down the river, passing by historical architecture and underneath elegant bridges. Your à la carte dinner menu includes a starter, main course, dessert, wine, mineral water, and coffee; meals are prepared on board. You'll also be entertained by on-board music as you eat.
After the 1.5-hour cruise, you'll be transferred to the Moulin Rouge in the Montmartre district. Take your seat for 'Féerie,' a dazzling cabaret show featuring a troupe of 80 artists, including the famous Doris dancers, as well as international acts. Marvel at the hundreds of costumes made of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins, and watch with delight as the French can-can is performed on stage. A half-bottle of Champagne is included during the show.
Your tour ends at the Moulin Rouge, where you can continue to enjoy your night out on your own, or be transferred to your hotel, if in the drop-off area.
- Half a bottle of Champagne during the show
- Hotel drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by mini-coach
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Dress code is smart casual; no shorts, short pants, sport shoes, or sportswear
- Moulin Rouge is not recommended for children under 16
- There is no commentary on the coach or at the Moulin Rouge
- Hotel drop-off is only available for hotels within Paris city limits, postal code 75 (except except 75011, 75012, 75013, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75018, 75019, and 75020, where there is no drop off)
- Please provide your hotel name and address at time of booking
Our tour guide was wonderful! Enjoyable evening, the boat was beautiful, the food was just ok. The show was very good!, no so good seats:( I believe the cost was way overpriced.
The dinner, wine and view were amazing. The driver we had to was great and made life safer and easier as I got dropped back to the hotel. The show was incredible as well and went for about 1.5hrs which was delightfully surprising. Definitely recommend this combination.
Amazing !!!, definitely worth it !!!
Excellent service on the cruise. The staff were very friendly. Moulin Rouge was very impressive. Thoroughly recommended. Thank you Viator.