Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise by Minivan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Madeleine, Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris France
You will be pick up at your hotel inside Paris by our guide. ( Please note the pick up time may vary up to 30 minutes to the time indicated on your voucher and according to the traffic )
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Transparent Bubble-Dome 's structure above Paris, you will dine at the ephemeral terrace on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. A unique experience to the outdoors of the most Romantic City in the world!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
The large bay windows of the restaurant look out over the Seine and the Trocadero to one side and the interior of the Tower to the other.
This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a "tourist style" restaurant and seats 200 guests. There is a delicious set menu created by award winning chefs and you will be seated with other tour guests.
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Then after dinner depart for your cruise along the river Seine, passing under the famous bridges of Paris. The perfect way to end your evening!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pont de Grenelle, Paris France
Spot the small replica of the statue of Liberty!
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
With its fountains; almost a hideaway and refreshing spot
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Stunning monuments standing nearby the River Seine
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Facing the Tuileries Gardens and with its 2 Massive clocks
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Once a prison during the French Revolution and now the oldest Palace of Ile de la Cité
Pass By: Pont Marie, Quai d'Anjou Voie Georges Pompidou, 75004 Paris France
Dates back to the 17th century
Pass By: Pont des Arts, River Seine Between Institut de France And Palais du Louvre, Paris France
One of the 1st Metal Bridge in Paris
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
The largest square in the City of Light
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
Back to the Eiffel Tower, where the cruise ends.
Stop At: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
The guide will take you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
- 1 hour cruise on the Seine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- French Style Gourmet lunch in Transparent Dome at the Ephemeral Terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Audio guide on cruise
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the renovation works of the Eiffel Tower restaurant (expected to last until the end of April 2020), dinner will be served in an ephemeral dome restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Dress code is smart casual
- You attend the dinner first before doing the cruise on the River Seine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Driver arrived on time and very nice and professional. Showed us where to catch river cruise and got us into Eiffel Tower without standing in long lines. Only issue I found was how rushed it was to finish dinner to get to the cruise on time for driver to pick us up. The rush put a slight damper on the night.
The entire evening was amazing! Our driver, Tekashi, was punctual, friendly and provided us with tour of the city while on our way to the destination. During dinner, we couldn't have asked for a better waiter. Tim went above and beyond to make our night special. He offered recommendations, took pictures for us and made sure my sister received acknowledgment for her 30th birthday. Takashi and Tim mae the night even more memorable. Definitely worth it!
Fantastic experience. We were picked up from hotel with a very helpful driver. Food was delicious. Cruise was lovely. Couldn't fault the evening. One to remember!
Our visit to the Eiffel Tower was remarkable, we did not expect the quality of food and service that was bestowed on us. A wonderful evening made memorable by a magnifique trip upon the Seine. The driver who collected us and returned us to the hotel was very helpful. Was a great night out in Paris.
The meal was delicious. It was pouring sheets of rain so it certainly put a damper on the evening. Adrian, our tour guides, was the tops.
Beautiful! Dinner was delicious, cruise was fun and magnificent. Excellent tour.
What can you say? Dinner was fabulous followed by the Seine River Cruise. For my wife who had never visited Paris, this was a real highlight. Much more impressive than Las Vegas
This was a great way to start our Paris experience. The tour guide was fantastic wonderful fellow. The food we had for dinner was some of the best we had in Paris. The restaurant is formal so I would suggest dressing in smart casual at the minimum. I would say not to wear formal because it would be difficult to board the cruise ship wearing long dresses and the cruise is very casual. We did not stay in the enclosed area of the river cruise so did not have the tour commentary because the audios were attached to the seating in the enclosed deck. We wanted the view so went above. It was rather cool on the water so a person needs a sweater or some sort of wrap.