Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise by Minivan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, Paris, Ile-de-France
In decor reminiscent of an airship moored above Paris, you will dine at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Trocadero, Paris, Ile-de-France
The large bay windows of the restaurant look out over the Seine and the Trocadero to one side and the interior of the Tower to the other.
This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a "tourist style" restaurant and seats 200 guests. There is a delicious set menu created by award winning chefs and you will be seated with other tour guests.
Stop At: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
Immediately after dinner depart for your cruise along the river Seine, passing under the famous bridges of Paris. The perfect way to end your evening!
Duration: 1 hour
- 1 hour cruise on the Seine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 3-course dinner with 1/3 bottle of wine at 58 Tour Eiffel
- Audio guide on cruise
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Dress code is smart casual
- You attend the dinner first before doing the cruise on the River Seine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
Fantastic experience. We were picked up from hotel with a very helpful driver. Food was delicious. Cruise was lovely. Couldn't fault the evening. One to remember!
Our visit to the Eiffel Tower was remarkable, we did not expect the quality of food and service that was bestowed on us. A wonderful evening made memorable by a magnifique trip upon the Seine. The driver who collected us and returned us to the hotel was very helpful. Was a great night out in Paris.
The meal was delicious. It was pouring sheets of rain so it certainly put a damper on the evening. Adrian, our tour guides, was the tops.
Beautiful! Dinner was delicious, cruise was fun and magnificent. Excellent tour.
What can you say? Dinner was fabulous followed by the Seine River Cruise. For my wife who had never visited Paris, this was a real highlight. Much more impressive than Las Vegas
This was a great way to start our Paris experience. The tour guide was fantastic wonderful fellow. The food we had for dinner was some of the best we had in Paris. The restaurant is formal so I would suggest dressing in smart casual at the minimum. I would say not to wear formal because it would be difficult to board the cruise ship wearing long dresses and the cruise is very casual. We did not stay in the enclosed area of the river cruise so did not have the tour commentary because the audios were attached to the seating in the enclosed deck. We wanted the view so went above. It was rather cool on the water so a person needs a sweater or some sort of wrap.