Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Seine River Cruise Evening Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Imagine a three-course evening meal with Paris as your backdrop followed by a cruise along the River Seine. Now, why not make it a reality?Meet up at our central agency nearby the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
The cruise will depart from the bottom of the iconic Tower for one hour cruising along the River Seine.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
Admire the stunning monuments alond the River Seine
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Impressive and magical
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Do your personal headset then enjoy the descriptive audio commentary on the monuments, bridges and museums along your route - Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and the Musée d’Orsay to name but a few...
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville, 75004 Paris France
The City of Light
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Memorable and fabulous!
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Beautiful and grandiose
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, At The End of the Champs Elysses, 75008 Paris France
All standing during the cruise!
Pass By: Palais de Chaillot, 1 Pl Trocadero Et du 11 Novembre, 75116 Paris France
Outstanding during the evening
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
The tiny version of the statue of Liberty in Paris
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
At the end of your evening cruise, you’ll arrive back at the foot of the Eiffel Tower starry-eyed from your illuminating four-hour experience of Paris by night!
- Our host for the evening
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant until end August 2019
- One-hour Seine river cruise until end of August 2019
- 2 hours 30 Dinner Cruise & Audio Eiffel Tower visit ( alternative ) from Sep till Feb/March 2020
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers).
- Template Menu ( subject to modification ) Starter: Maison Verot chicken liver terrine with a honey and Meaux mustard vinaigrette Main course: Fillet of poultry, roasted carrot with honey and ginger Dessert: Chocolate tartlet with fondant ganache, streusel with sea salt and a dark chocolate coulis Drinks: Kir as an aperitif + Wine + Mineral water + Coffee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: Tours 58 Restaurant will be closed for extensive refurbishment's work as from September 2019 to March 2020
- Under renovation the dinner at the 58 Eiffel Tower & the cruise will be replaced by an audio guided visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (with mobile app to download) and a 2.5h dinner cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens. The tour will last around 5.5 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Amazing view from restaurant ! Food was good but not over the top! Nice bottle of wine ! Chocolate cake coffee! Waiters were polite! Afterwards we walked around on the restaurant door! We were then escorted to our cruise on the Sienne River which a beautiful 1 hour tour!
The 3 course meal consisted of bread with no butter, a slice of some sort of jelled substance, which I found out by asking, was a chicken product paired with a tablespoon of shredded lettuce. A small TV dinner size chicken breast, with 2 tablespoons of cooked carrots. Dinner ended with a chocolate brownie. Don't be fooled, this was not a intimate dinner, all tables where shared with other people.
The Eiffel Tower was one for my bucket list, however we paid a lot of money for a very ordinary chicken dinner on the first level and we were only allowed to go to the 2nd floor by climbing the 300 stairs...I would've expected for the cost either before or after dinner a trip to the summit by elevator. Unfortunately not what I expected and the river cruise was not the glass topped boat which was stated in the description of the tour, very mundane cruise up and back on the Seine. So our experience was very average and a bit of a let down.
Fantastic service booked for our honeymoon the whole experience was serial 10 out ov 10 will use again quick easy and friendly
This was a complete failure. The dinner was at 8 pm however, did not note that we had to meet at 6. We were late from a previous outing called Viator asking if we could please change to the next day but they refused. I am out of $490. I probably would have done better using my concierge than Viator. I know better next time!’
Was left stranded in the meeting point with no one attending and meeting us. There was no dinner and cruise at all. The agency didn't provide any details at all.