Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, Paris, Ile-de-France
Imagine a three-course evening meal with Paris as your backdrop followed by a cruise along the River Seine. Now, why not make it a reality? Remember to check the new departure point as from April 01st 2019.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Do your personal headset then enjoy the descriptive audio commentary on the monuments, bridges and museums along your route - Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and the Musée d’Orsay to name but a few...
Pass By: Montmartre, Paris, Ile-de-France
Add the finishing touches to your outfit, then head to central Paris where you’ll be greeted by your driver, who’ll transport you to the Eiffel Tower in style! If you’re dining at 58 Tour Eiffel, you’ll take a thrilling elevator ride to the first floor, catching your first birds-eye glimpse of Paris, before being escorted to your table to enjoy even more views of the city - Montmartre, the Montparnasse Tower, Invalides...
Pass By: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
The cruise will depart from the bottom of the iconic Tower ( any time day or night) for one hour cruising along the River Seine.
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, Paris, Ile-de-France
At the end of your evening cruise, you’ll arrive back at the foot of the Eiffel Tower starry-eyed from your illuminating four-hour experience of Paris by night!
- Our host for the evening
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- One-hour Seine river cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not accessible by wheelchair
- Formal dress code required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Template Menu ( subject to modification ) Starter: Maison Verot chicken liver terrine with a honey and Meaux mustard vinaigrette Main course: Fillet of poultry, roasted carrot with honey and ginger Dessert: Chocolate tartlet with fondant ganache, streusel with sea salt and a dark chocolate coulis Drinks: Kir as an aperitif + Wine + Mineral water + Coffee
- Most travelers can participate
- From April 01st 2019, the departure will be afro 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris nearest metro station Ecole militaire ( line 8 ) or Bir Hakeim ( line 6)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
The 3 course meal consisted of bread with no butter, a slice of some sort of jelled substance, which I found out by asking, was a chicken product paired with a tablespoon of shredded lettuce. A small TV dinner size chicken breast, with 2 tablespoons of cooked carrots. Dinner ended with a chocolate brownie. Don't be fooled, this was not a intimate dinner, all tables where shared with other people.
The Eiffel Tower was one for my bucket list, however we paid a lot of money for a very ordinary chicken dinner on the first level and we were only allowed to go to the 2nd floor by climbing the 300 stairs...I would've expected for the cost either before or after dinner a trip to the summit by elevator. Unfortunately not what I expected and the river cruise was not the glass topped boat which was stated in the description of the tour, very mundane cruise up and back on the Seine. So our experience was very average and a bit of a let down.
Fantastic service booked for our honeymoon the whole experience was serial 10 out ov 10 will use again quick easy and friendly
This was a complete failure. The dinner was at 8 pm however, did not note that we had to meet at 6. We were late from a previous outing called Viator asking if we could please change to the next day but they refused. I am out of $490. I probably would have done better using my concierge than Viator. I know better next time!’
Was left stranded in the meeting point with no one attending and meeting us. There was no dinner and cruise at all. The agency didn't provide any details at all.