Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show by Minivan
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- French Style Gourmet Meal in Transparent Dome at the Eiffel Tower
- Half bottle of champagne per person
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the renovation works of the Eiffel Tower restaurant (expected to last until the end of April 2020), dinner will be served in an ephemeral dome restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. Eiffel Tower at the ephemeral Terrace. Template Menu Cured meat or mixed or vegetarian Platter served with Soup and Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) Dessert Fruit tart or Tropézienne or Paris-Brest French Pastry Drinks: Water & A glass of wine or Beer or Soft drink and Coffee
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower, therefore it is suggested to return on another day.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the River Cruise or the Eiffel Tower Visit ( depending on option selected) on another day
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 06
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The driver very nice got us to the location on time really enjoy my dinner and Cruise and moulin rouge show was celebrating my birthday unforgettable
On our last night in Paris we booked this tour, it was an absolute highlight. Dinner at the Eiffel Tower was delicious, the river cruise was highly enjoyable and Moulin Rouge was spectacular. I cant recommend this package high enough! It was a night we will never forget!
The 58 Tour Eiffel Tower Dinner was very nice. We were fortunate to get a window seat. The food was above average and the service excellent. The Siene River Cruise was enjoyable. It simply takes you up and down the river for approximately one hour with a brief description of points of interest. The Moulin Rouge Show was fantastic. I highly recommend this experience for anyone visiting Paris. Our driver Neda was very nice. She made sure that we were provided with the appropriate entrance tickets. She also made sure that we were on time and at each event safely. She was in constant contact we me as needed so that our meeting points were coordinated. This Tour by Viator was great.
Nice dinner, beautiful river cruise and cheesy Moulin Rouge show. Despite ticket of small group and minivan pick up/ drop off- it was a large group, unable to arrange hotel pick up and it was a very large bus. Dinner purchased was to have choice of menu, but no choice offered. Organized chaos- not exactly what o paid for but enjoyed the 3 events.
This was the best trip I ever did! Everything was perfect: the dinner at the tower, the cruise in the cruise and of course the moulin rouge, out of this world!!!
The Moulin Rouge is the highlight of this excursion - Great service by the MiniVan driver, explained everything we need to know - Dinner was very nice and the flowing Red wine - You may not get a view of the city from your table so do not get your hopes up, but you can take in the views once you finish your meal - If you are into your history of Paris the River Cruise is nice - but its dark ok - For me it was a nice rest before going to the show - Yes this is a high end price tour - but we where there for a short time and not back for a long time - But once that show starts you will not care - it is just amazing - and the Van from hotel to the sites and return makes it so much more stress free
This entire experience was 5 stars!! The Eiffel Tower restaurant had great food, amazing service and killer views! The river cruise was beautiful and the Moulin Rouge show is a must see! This is my second time experiencing this package and each time it got even better. If you are heading to Paris, book it now!
Perfect group of activities for an evening in Paris!
Great experience from start to finish! A visit to Paris would not be complete without this wonderful Tour. First class and would highly recommend! Our Guide was excellent in every way !