Eiffel Tower Gourmet Dinner
Take your seat inside 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant for your one-of-a-kind dining experience, discovering from the first bite why this acclaimed French restaurant won TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence every year since 2014. Dine on a gourmet 4-course meal with wine as you enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the Champ de Mars, Les Invalides, Montparnasse Tower, Montmartre and the rest of the sparkling City of Lights.
After dinner, linger on the first floor to discover some of the new features of the tower (installed on the 125th anniversary of the tower in Fall 2014) or sink in and take in the spectacular view.
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Selection of fine wines, mineral water and coffee
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lift ticket to the upper levels of the Eiffel Tower
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- In case of rainy weather, it is recommended to have an umbrella
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time at the restaurant booth in order to collect the priority lift ticket which is included
- Dress code is smart casual
- There is no possibility to go to the top floor after dinner as Eiffel Tower closes at 11:30pm
My husband and I were there for our Anniversary. It was a memorable experience. Excellent.
Food was great, good service, beautiful view too . but i wish i could get a better picture from the view at night, probably the daytime is better for picture
This is just one of those bucket list things that if you are in Paris is a must do. The food and refreshments are excellent, staff a friendly and attentive. The one thing that i would make sure you do is take the late sitting, this way there is no real rush in leaving the restaurant.as the early sitting you need to leave promptly at 8:45
Wonderful meal and sights.
Simply amazing! We were fortunate enough to have a window seat and the view was breath taking! The food was a work of art and almost too pretty to eat...but we ate every scrap of it! This is a must do if you are in Paris for a special occasion.