Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 58 Tour Eiffel, 1er étage, Tour Eiffel, Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris, France
Enjoy dinner at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel located at the first floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Discover the Highlights of Paris during a 1 hour sightseeing cruise in the heart of Paris along the Seine River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Conclude your evening out at the Moulin Rouge enjoying the show “Féerie”. “Féerie” consists of a troupe of 80 artists, including 60 Doriss Girls recruited world-wide ; 1000 traditional sumptuous revealing costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, made in the most famous Parisian workshops ; amazing sets in shimmering colours, uniquely designed by Italian artists ; outstanding international acts, and our giant aquarium; all this performed to original music recorded by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Paris cabaret show (including a glass of champagne)
- 3-course dinner at the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise
- Drop off if hotel within Paris City limit, postal code 75 (Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off)
- Entry/Admission - 58 Tour Eiffel
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Hotel pick-up
- Drop off outside Paris City limit and hotels in 75012, 75012, 75019 and 75019
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people. A table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the before gaining access to the shows. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Not recommended for children aged 16 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge at 11pm. Occasionally, the 11pm show will be fully booked so in replacement you will see the 9pm show. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy the Seine cruise on another night.
- Drop off is included if hotel is within Paris City limit, postal code 75 (Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off)
The Eiffel Tower was amazing. The dinner was only so so as it was a set menu. We got so involved looking around the tower and watching the slide show of how it was built that we missed to Seine River cruise, but as it turned out we were able to use the ticket the next day and took full advantage of seeing sights during the day. Our guide was wonderful. He stopped and took pictures of us and the other two people that were on the tour with us. When we met up with him later for the cabaret show he stopped again at the arc de triomphe and took pictures again. Lovely man and we enjoyed the tour tremendously.
A great way to spend the evening , the food at the Eiffel Tower restaurant was excellent, Highly recommend
The line-ups and security checks at the entrance to the Tower were quick enough. If you walk rather than take the elevator up to or down from the restaurant level, you will get a much better look at the massive and elegant structure of this iconic landmark. The meal and the service were excellent, the pace was leisurely, and the views of the city from this level were wonderful. As you depart on the boat tour, the Tower comes ablaze with lights which sparkle for a few minutes every evening hour on the hour. The show at the Moulin Rouge was highly entertaining - the dancing, the costume changes, and the changing sets were all very impressive and colourful - but the performances could have been half an hour shorter. Our guide, Hervé, could not have been more helpful - he turned the entire evening into a really enjoyable experience.
The whole experience was excellent. Our guide picked us up from the tour office and it was only the two of us. Easy navigation to the Eiffel tower, straight through security and onto level 58 for the best meal ever. Anyone who says the meal was rushed have no idea. Nice and relaxing, the waiter introduced himself along with the menu and wines. Top notch. The service was great, we had the 7.30 pm dinner and it was not rushed, nice and casual. We picked up our guide back at the base of the Eiffel Tower and were driven to Moulin Rouge Show. Wow! this show was amazing, full on action and well worth the money. My partner and I enjoyed this greatly, If you go to Paris you cannot miss this event. Our guide gave us a good commentary all the way to both venues of places of interest and things to be wary of. It was appreciated. As the Moulin Rouge tour did not have a late show on our selected date we had to postpone the river cruise until the next day. Probably a good thing as we had been very busy leading up to the tour.
Great dinner in the Eiffel Tower and the Moulin Rouge show is amazing. Those were by far our favorite parts. I honestly would not do the Seine River Cruise. It disrupted the night and is way too long and a little boring. If they perhaps did the cruise first or cut it in half, it would be much better. Also, pretty expensive for what you get.
Awesome package ! Went like clockwork Moulin Rough was amazing!