Eiffel Tower priority access tickets
Don’t be one of the thousands standing for hours on the Champ de Mars, waiting to ascend the tower. Skip the lines with a priority access ticket to the first and second levels.
After a brief introduction in English on the tower’s history and design, you’ll be escorted through security and up the elevator. Coin-operated binoculars are available to view such sights as Notre Dame, the Sacré Coeur on Montmartre hill, the Arc de Triomphe, the Trocadéro and more. Enjoy:
- Unlimited time to view the city
- The vertigo-inducing transparent floor on the first level
- Information windows and interactive screens on the second level
- Restaurants on both floors with good food and great views
- Optional: Standard access to the summit with amazing views, a replica of Gustave Eiffel’s office and a classy champagne bar
Children over 4 years old pay the adult price.
In July and August, access to the summit is regulated by the Eiffel Tower. The access to the summit might not be available on certain days.