Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise, Dinner and Moulin Rouge Show
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, Paris, Ile-de-France
Celebrate your time in Paris with an evening out on the town. To begin, choose from one of the two dinner packages below (see Itinerary for sample menus). Eiffel Tower Dinner: Settle in to your private table at the modern 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant for a gourmet, 3-course meal of classic French cuisine accompanied by your choice of wine. The sophisticated, minimalist dining room wraps around the first-floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower 58 meters (190 feet) above ground, so you can enjoy sweeping city views through expensive picture windows.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
After your meal, glide past the illuminated monuments of Paris on a 1-hour river cruise down the Seine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
If you have selected the Seine River Cruise Dinner: Tuck into a fantastic 3-course dinner aboard the Marina de Paris floating restaurant. While you dine, cruise past the famous monuments of Paris lit up for the night, including the Louvre, Notre Dame cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and several of the city’s historic bridges. At the end of your dinner cruise, visit the twinkling Eiffel Tower for an hour-long visit to the second-floor observation deck for panoramic views of the City of Lights.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, Paris, Ile-de-France
Following either dinner option, travel by air-conditioned coach to the district of Montmartre, the heart of Paris’ Bohemian past. Head to the Moulin Rouge nightclub and settle in to your seats for the spectacular new ‘Féerie’ review. Inspired by classic Parisian cabaret, the show features more than 100 talented performers, including 60 legendary Doriss showgirls. Be mesmerized by a parade of bejeweled and feathered costumes as dancers and acrobats perform among elaborate sets including a giant aquarium, hanging swings, moving staircases and enchanted garden scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transport
- Découverte’ dinner cruise on the Seine (first service of the Marina restaurant) with drinks ( if option selected)
- Féerie show at the Moulin Rouge with 1/2 bottle (or 1 glass) of champagne depending on option selected( if option selected)
- 1st floor Eiffel Tower dinner (starter, main course, dessert with drinks included) with priority access ( if option selected)
- One-hour Seine cruise by glass-enclosed boat with recorded commentary and personal headphones to listen in the language of your choice (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
- Multilingual hostess at your service
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Compulsory cloak room at the Moulin Rouge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Casual dress code required - jacket and tie are appreciated, shorts, sportswear and sports shoes are not allowed
- For the Eiffel Tower Dinner option, there will only be time for dinner. Time to explore the tower is not included.
- For all options, you will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally, this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the Seine river cruise or the Eiffel Tower visit (depending on option selected) on another day.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
- Audio commentary is only available on the Seine River cruise. There is no commentary at the Eiffel Tower, on the coach or at the Moulin Rouge
- From April 01st 2019, The Eiffel Tower Dinner will depart from PARISCityVISION Agency on 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris , nearest Metro: Ecole Militaire ( line 8) or Bir Hakeim ( line 6)
- Eiffel Tower Template Menu: Subject to modification
- Maison Verot chicken liver terrine with a honey and Meaux mustard vinaigrette
- Fillet of poultry, roasted carrot with honey and ginger
- Chocolate tartlet with fondant ganache, streusel with sea salt and a dark chocolate coulis
- Kir as an aperitif + Wine + Mineral water + Coffee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Departure for Dinner Cruise & Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge will be from 02 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris nearest Metro: Tuileries ( line 1) or Pyramides ( line 14 or 7)
Great deal with plenty fitted into the day ,a good way to see a few of the site in Paris. Fantastic guide on the tour day and a fab 5 course meal on the Seine trip .
Let me start by saying: they will not answer their phone. As you’ll see in other reviews, this is an ongoing issue that they refuse to fix. I was scheduled for this $300 tour with a meeting time of 5:45pm at their headquarters. On the way to the meeting spot, my Uber was involved in a car accident. So at 5:00pm I started calling the number provided to let them know I would be late and to explore other meeting options. For 45 minutes I called them and they never picked up for the phone. At 5:50pm, I made it to their headquarters to see the staff standing and laughing in the back room. I explained who I was and asked why they hadn’t answered the phone. I lie to you not, the man looked at his watch and said “what difference would it have made if we answered the phone or not? We wouldn’t have waited for you, the time to leave was 5 minutes ago!” Composing myself from the shock, I explained that he could have told me where I could meet them at the Eiffel Tower instead of me taking an Uber here, now needing to take another Uber there! As I was mid-sentence talking to him, he began to shake his head and picked up the phone to call the tour guide. He told me she would meet me no later than 6:45pm (dinner started at 7:00pm) at Kiosk 58 inside the ground level of the Eiffel Tower and that my $300 tour was non-refundable. Instead of complaining with a manager, I just took my identification papers and left. When I finally made it to the Kiosk 58 at 6:33pm (after flying through traffic in my third Uber), I was informed by the Kiosk attendant that the tour guide had already left me. On top of her leaving before the said meeting time, she’d also taken my ticket and there was no way for me to get to the restaurant. As the lady in the Kiosk explained this to me, I asked her if she could call her as it’s not 6:45pm and she should she should still be here. She said, (and I quote) “I’m not calling her, but you can call the company to see where she is”. I informed her that I was in this mess because they DON’T answer the phone there and I would really appreciate if she helped me out. She reluctantly, called her on my behalf. As she was on the phone with the guide (assumingly) explaining that she’d taken my ticket and I was at the Kiosk waiting on her, she looked up to tell me she would come down to get me. Before she could hang up the phone, I said excuse me and interjected to ask her to ask the guide how long before she made it back down (I wanted to take a few pictures)? Before I could finish my sentence, I lie to you not, she closed the sliding glass window in my face. I couldn’t and still can’t believe it. When she finished on the phone, she opened the glass window and looked at me and “how can I help you, I told you she was going to come down and get you”. If the tour was refundable, I would have walked off and just got my $300 back. I told her that I wanted her to ask the guide when she was coming down so I can go take pictures since I would be waiting. I asked her if she could call her back to see how long he would be. She said, “I just called my colleague once for you, I’m not calling her back.” If we were in America y’all.... I said to her, again, I want to take pictures, will you please call her back. She blatantly refused and told me that she would NOT point me out to the guide if I walked away. We went back and forth a little bit, but I retreated because I became frustrated and I didn’t want to get kicked out, lose my $300, not make it to dinner, and/or go to jail in France. I calmly walked away and waited about 10 minutes for a colleague of the guide to come down. Of course she nor my actual guide knew the name of the lady in the Kiosk or the man at the office. Dinner had already started by the time I arrived, but the restaurant staff was really accommodating and kind. I give two stars because the rest of the evening went well: the boat tour was beautiful and Moulin Rouge was magnificent.
This was an amazing experience! Highly recommend. Seamless, well organized. Loved being dropped off at our hotel after a long evening.
Officials for these events were very well organized. They were assertive yet caring. The only glitches were waiting times that were beyond their control. Recommend!!