Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host
- Intro commentary on the 2nd level with a host
- Eiffel Tower second floor and summit ticket
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed
- Skip-the-line access to the summit (3rd level) of the Eiffel Tower does not exist; it's only standard access
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or for safety reasons, the top level of the Eiffel Tower may be closed
There was no address on the voucher we received so we spent a lot of time trying to find where to meet our tour group which was frustrating. Once we did, the experience was enjoyable and the tour guide was great. I wouldn't pay the extra money to go to the summit. The views are not any better than the 2nd level.
It was good to bypass the queues using the skip the line access. Glad we went for the summit access, but there is a separate queue to get to the summit- which you cannot skip! So be ready to wait. Spectacular views! Highly recommend this tour
I love the Eiffel Tower, such amazing structure. Our guide though wasn't great unfortunately, he didn't really have a lot to say and lost most of the group as soon as we got upstairs. Still great to visit it again after many years, the tour was a bit of a waste of money, should have just visited ourselves
Viator was very easy to work with. The tour was an excellent overview of the monuments and history of the beautiful city of Paris. Our guide did an excellent job. Would use them again.
Short walk from the meeting location to the tower. Our guide was very amicable and informative, navigating us and about 10 other guests through the crowds.
Mediocre tour that does not really do much to cut your time and access to the Eiffel Tower. Guide was okay but seemed a bit disorganized and involved a lot of waiting and not much more information than can be found in the average guidebook. Nice views once you get up, however, especially when the weather is good as it was for us.
You should say that only one elevator is running during construction ....the delay was vastly longer that our previous trio with you,..and a 245 last time worked...should have been 130 now...ok but tell folks so there is no surprises
Sebastian was a wonderful guide! He was engaging, energetic and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him as a guide! He was tons of fun and made you feel like you were with a friend and not a guide! He was awesome!!!
Having a guide that allows you to skip the lines was really helpful. Unfortunately, since it was a cloudy day-having tickets to the summit was not ideal-the higher we went, the less we could see.
Excellent. Our tour guide was engaging, knowledgeable, and fun. The priority access completely avoided the very long lines, and made the whole experience much more enjoyable.