Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host
Walk the short distance to the tower while your host gives you the lowdown on the landmark, and then enjoy fast and easy entry as you bypass the ticket line, step inside the elevator with your host, and speed straight up to the second level, which towers some 375 feet (114 meters) above the ground, offering a panoramic view of Paris. Receive a quick orientation from your host, and then explore the first and second viewing platforms at your leisure. Look out over the city to see sights like the Champ de Mars, Les Invalides, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Sacré-Coeur Basilica.
Next, enjoy your included access to the summit level of the Eiffel Tower; besides the striking views, the summit is home to Gustave Eiffel’s private apartment and a Champagne bar (food and drinks at your own expense).
- Intro commentary on the 2nd level with a host
- Eiffel Tower second floor and summit ticket
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - History Bus
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years old and up
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early; latecomers will not be reimbursed
- Skip-the-line access to the summit (3rd level) of the Eiffel Tower does not exist; it's only standard access
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or for safety reasons, the top level of the Eiffel Tower may be closed
Short walk from the meeting location to the tower. Our guide was very amicable and informative, navigating us and about 10 other guests through the crowds.
Mediocre tour that does not really do much to cut your time and access to the Eiffel Tower. Guide was okay but seemed a bit disorganized and involved a lot of waiting and not much more information than can be found in the average guidebook. Nice views once you get up, however, especially when the weather is good as it was for us.
You should say that only one elevator is running during construction ....the delay was vastly longer that our previous trio with you,..and a 245 last time worked...should have been 130 now...ok but tell folks so there is no surprises
Sebastian was a wonderful guide! He was engaging, energetic and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him as a guide! He was tons of fun and made you feel like you were with a friend and not a guide! He was awesome!!!
Having a guide that allows you to skip the lines was really helpful. Unfortunately, since it was a cloudy day-having tickets to the summit was not ideal-the higher we went, the less we could see.
Excellent. Our tour guide was engaging, knowledgeable, and fun. The priority access completely avoided the very long lines, and made the whole experience much more enjoyable.