EIFFEL TOWER TROCADERO 1h Photo Shooting
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trocadero, Paris, Ile-de-France
Eiffel Tower Petit Photo Tour
In this 1h hour photo shooting in Paris, you will get the best photos with the Eiffel Tower.
Let our photographer guide you through poses, activities and the perfect spots for the photos you have always dreamed about.
We will meet with the magnificent view from the Trocadero square. This is the most famous spot for photographing the city of lights and has been filmed in many publicities. Now you are the star! For better photos, let's meet early in the morning before visitors come.
After great shoots with the Eiffel tower, we will walk to the gardens and fountains. A great way to get original, different and very beautiful images.
Hour: You will be booked in the earliest possible hour unless you send us a message with specific demands.
Information: AFTER BOOKING YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL THROUGH YOUR BOOKING PLATFORM. Check your spam if you do not receive it.
Important: Trocadero is one of the most popular places in Paris and it has a lot of visitors. For better choosing the time of shooting, know that the earlier we come, the better it will be. During week days in autumn and winter, it is possible to change the hour of your shooting to later on the day but it is not recommended in weekends or spring-summer.
Duration: 1 hour
- local professional photographer (English, Spanish, French, Italian)
- 50 to 80 high resolution EDITED photographies
- 50 to 80 medium resolution EDITED photographies for online sharing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Such a wonderful experience! Isadora is great! She did such an amazing job, helping us with poses and angles, and finding the perfect location overlooking the iconic Parisian landmarks. We are so happy we found this experience on Viator. Thank you Isadora for capturing the precious moments!!.