Shopping in Paris: Small-Group Fashion and Fragrance Insider Tour in the Marais
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Marais 3e Arrondissement, 75003 Paris France
Stroll down the Marais’ historic, cobbled streets, stopping at cool and quirky boho boutiques that you wouldn’t normally find without a local expert. The heart of the alternative fashion scene is far from the high-end fashion houses, yet full of on-trend and original pieces you won't find in the city's other major shopping districts.
Duration: 3 hours
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any purchases made in shops
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Don't forget that on your receipts over 100€ spent in any one shop, you can claim back 10-12% VAT tax at the airport.
- Bring your passport with you on our shopping trip and ask the sales assistant when you make your purchases.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We not only found great places to shop but enjoyed hearing about the history of the place. We really enjoyed our time!
It did not feel as much as an insider tour but rather the substitute guide (Caroline the regular guide was not available) was more of a shopping companion. We just went to a few stores to shop when I was expecting a slightly more behind the scene tour.
Dissapointing! I was expecting a french native. Also thought guide would have a rapport with the shops she took us to visit. She did not ask what kind of stores we were interested in-didn't learn from what we didn't like. So painful we left tour early-and was just us on tour!
Caroline was a fantastic guide! Once again, turned out to be just the two of us and she catered the tour to my 12 yr. old grandniece. She could not have been nicer..and an extra treat, stopped in a local teahouse for a break with a little treat! Perfect way to see the off the beaten path Paris.
We had a lovely tour guide called Stephanie, she was very interesting and friendly. She showed us shops and galleries that we might not have found walking around on our own, we were not taken to a fragrance lab. We loved the Marais area and will visit again.
I highly recommend this tour, the company meeting the French for me has the best tours in France, you get away for the classic touristic stuff, and you make tours that made me understand the French, I bought several clothes that has indistinctively French style, and I am very happy