Giverny and Monet's Garden Small Group Day Trip from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
The pick up will be from your hotel inside Paris ( please note due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher.)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
Your afternoon tour to Giverny will take you through the Normandy countryside to the charming country village of Giverny, where Monet lived with his family from 1883 until his death in 1926
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
It was here in Giverny that Monet indulged his love of nature, in his painting, his gardening and his photography.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
You'll be able to stroll through Monet's exquisite gardens and admire the water-lily pond and famous Japanese bridge which featured in his masterpieces. Independently explore the house and gardens to get a real feel for how Monet lived and what provided the inspiration to his works.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee des impressionnismes, 99 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. The museum houses a number of works by American painters who traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his Impressionist techniques.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, Rue Claude Monet, Giverny France
Relax and enjoy the scenery on the drive back to Paris
Pass By: Quais de la Seine, 75008 Paris France
The return back in the French Capital will be around 6.15PM ( approx.)
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You will be dropped back tp your hotel at around at the end of the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside Paris
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance tickets with priority access.
- Guided visit of the somptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house.
- Self-guided visit of the Museum of the Impressionism
- Service of a licensed driver-guide
- Entry/Admission - Place du Chatelet
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - Musee des impressionnismes
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Guided visit of the museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The time spent at the Premises could be balanced between Giverny Home and Gardens and the Musees of Impressionnists
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
An absolutely magnificent trip to a beautiful place!!
This was a great day trip from Paris and the guide could not have been more professional and knowledgeable. The small group size allowed everyone to feel comfortable and everyone could ask questions of the guide without feeling they were holding the group back. Giverny and Monet's artist studio are worth the time and money for anyone visiting to Paris to include this trip in their itinerary.
This tour was amazing!
Appreciated the ease of getting to the gardens with the driver. Gardens were lovely, even in the rain.