Giverny and Versailles Small Group Day Trip from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
Enjoy spectacular sights from artistic to royal in an intimate group of no more than 8 people
Prepare for an artistic and majestic experience with this intimate getaway from Paris. Your guided journey begins in Giverny, the picturesque village that inspired its most famous resident, Monet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Musee des impressionnismes, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
In a wonderfully small group, explore the artist’s beautiful home before a wander through the exquisite water lily gardens. Giverny’s Impressionist museum will then impress you with its extensive collection.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Relax and reflect with an inclusive lunch and drinks stop at the charming Moulin de Fourges. Next up is magnificent Versailles Palace to experience how Louis XIV lived in his opulent suite, see the famous Hall of Mirrors and wander the amazing apartment of the Dauphin and Dauphine.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Step out to explore the beauty of the expansive and ornate gardens, a breath of fresh air for the senses. Be wowed by the water fountain displays - on Saturdays and Sundays from April to October and Tuesdays from mid-May through June, you can enjoy the Versailles Fountain Show special program, with special music from Louis XIV’s reign!
• The beauty of Giverny and the splendor of Versailles in just one day
• See how the famous artist Monet lived, with a tour of his beautiful house and water lily gardens
• A tour of majestic Versailles Palace, with its breathtaking Louis XIV suite, Hall of Mirrors and dauphin apartments plus optional musical fountains display
• Convenient departures from Paris in intimate groups of up to 8
• Pickup and drop-off from and to your hotel doorstep
Duration: 1 hour
- Lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny
- Entry/Admission - Musee des impressionnismes
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
I'm still having flashbacks! Was I really there? Totally in awe of the Sun King and his palace. Starting to believe he really was a God thanks to our great guild, Pierre I think was his name, who was obviously so passionate about the subject.
Walter the guide was exceptional. On time. Nice van. Great lunch. Skip the line tours super. Tours fab. Well worth it.
This was an exceptional day of touring with a guide that provided a wealth of historical information.
Versailles was terrific and Monet’s garden was unbelievable. I feltlike I had stepped directly into an impressionist painting! An extra - unexpected - bonus was the gourmet meal served at the Moulin de Fourges Restaurant surrounded by the besutiful French countryside.
The best part of it was that we did not have to get on any line. The driver was good too. The history and views of versailes were excellent, but there was nothing so spectacular about the Giverny gardens. I would have enjoyed going to the botanical garden.instead. The food was ordinary.
The air conditioning in the van broke down and it was the hottest day in Paris. Drove down the highway with the windows rolled down.
I really enjoyed this visit. It was fantastic. We were only four in the group and the others were so nice. Our driver-guide, Nicolai was very knowledgeable, courteous and kept asking us whether we have any questions. Versailles was lovely, but hot and crowded. Our tickets allowed us to skip the line easily. Our lunch was fantastic. Afterwards we went to Giverny, to Monet's house, it's beautiful, so well kept. The gardens are breathtaking. I highly recommend