Giverny and Versailles Small Group Tour from Paris
Enjoy a 1 hour and 15 minute guided visit of Versailles Palace in a group of 30 persons at most. Your guide will explain the history of Versailles as you visit some of the 700 rooms that compose it, such as the King’s State Apartment, the Hall of Mirrors, the Salon of Peace, the Hall of Battles (featuring 33 military paintings), the Hercules room and its painted ceiling, the crusades room, and much more.
After this enriching visit which will make you discover the story and life of Versailles palace, enjoy 2 hours of free time to explore the gardens at your own pace.
After this break, the driver will drive you to Claude Monet's house and gardens in Giverny, where he lived and worked for 40 years.
Your admission gives you access to both the house and gardens, where you can admire the Impressionist master's colorful flowers, see his studio and kitchen, check out his collection of Japanese prints, and, of course, stroll around the water lily pond and across the Japanese bridge that featured in several of his paintings. (2 hours)
Your day trip ends with the return drive to Paris for hotel drop-off.
Note: the guide is provided at Versailles only, not Giverny (self-guided visit of Monet's house)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel or Residence pickup and drop-off ( only in Paris zip code 75
- Round-trip small group transfer by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- Audio guide at Giverny
- Live guide at Giverny
- Food and drinks,
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Versailles tour at the palace with your guide for 1:30 hours and then enjoy 2 hours of free time to explore the gardens at your own pace .
- Please be ready and on time at the meeting point (Hotel reception or outside the apartment) or you will miss your tour, and it will not be refunded. No delay will be accepted Please note: Entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace security procedures: the control at the Entrance can slow down the access
- Minimum age is 3 years old.
- Lunch not included
Our Driver was late picking us up, although he was very nice. Then he was late picking us back up to take us to the next tour. The directions on the pick up point was awful on the second trip, I was ready to go back to room and call it a day. The visit to the Versailles was good
This was a very expensive tour!! I will admit it was nice to be picked up at our hotel instead of finding a meeting place in the big city of Paris. Our driver was very friendly and prompt. Meeting our tour guide at Versailles was easy and a very informative tour even though our daughter had many problems with her headphones. We had a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. Asked for some extra time so we could enjoy irhe meal. We called and the driver was accommodating and prompt. Time at the Palace was short and we really didn't have enough time to enjoy or view all of the gardens. Taking a little extra time for lunch meant that we got to Monets Garden a little late. Driver offered us extra time and said he would wait for us. Leaving Paris for the day was to go out into the country was a welcome change.